LOWER TEMPLESTOWE'S closest riding spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm doesnt look like it aye... umm try google earth to search for some open land or w/e.:D

south morang or broady i live in research and i go to broady and south good tracks

but when i use google earth how do i know if i can use the empty land:confused:

ha ha ha yeah thats it. your best bet is to ride hard so when your being chased you have half a chance of getting away :D. their the wise words of no one other than my dad who told me this when i decided it was a good idea to ride in the park next to my house. "Tony, you best get good at riding hard so you can out-run anyone that chaces you... good luck!"

if you find half a dozen spots to ride and ride one spot every 2 or 3 days and rotate them around you should be right i would say.... see what happens. :)

Cheers, Tony.

:D Yer rotating riding places works a treat.. when i had my pitty i had three main parks to ride at... and i would only go to one a day... so it worked out great.. although i did get chased by undercover cops afew times... but hey.. I rekon its all part of the fun:D ...

yeh i ride at this park close to my house every so often but this old lady like looks at me and my friends from her window so we leave:D , but its just that i don't have the money to pay a fine:(

:D Yer rotating riding places works a treat.. when i had my pitty i had three main parks to ride at... and i would only go to one a day... so it worked out great.. although i did get chased by undercover cops afew times... but hey.. I rekon its all part of the fun:D ...

ROFL under covercops? why are the police getting so fucken serious that they need to bring in under cover cops, its only motorbikes for fuck sake. its not like were shooting guns:rolleyes: , but yeh, getting chased is really fun especially if you do a little burn out in front of the chaser/s :D

well undercover cops exist due to "rule breakers" such as ourselves and other wankers... allow me to give you a in depth example of this....

Pelican Point, an awesome place to ride and all of a sudden fences went up all over the place, construction work had begun and they were destroying our riding spots... a few dudes went down here and a security guard on patrol asked them to leave the area as its restricted access now... these dudes decided to ride around this dude, surrounding him, spitting mud and dirt into his face... then they got off their bikes and beat the living shit out of this dude, then left... all because the security guard was doing his job.

cops now control these area's with skilled riders to stop this from happening as a cop can shoot you if he deems it necessary. this is why its so serious, the security guard didnt deserve to be beaten like that. yeah give him a little shit because he is effectivly helping them take away our riding spot but beating the dude and doing god only know's how much damage.... hence police force is needed..

it sucks i know but its because we strive so much to break these rules and wankers that push that line too far and in turn cops have to control the situation..

dont u no bump it, you gotta bump it up

Latest posts

Back