LXR alloy subframe...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AntNZ

Reaction score
So after a epic FAIL on my pitty last night I am now in need of a new alloy subframe for my LXR, anyone know where I can get one??? Do I need to get an LXR specific subframe or are there others out there that will fit??

cheers

So after a epic FAIL on my pitty last night I am now in need of a new alloy subframe for my LXR, anyone know where I can get one??? Do I need to get an LXR specific subframe or are there others out there that will fit??

cheers

Will most liekly need an LXR one. A PSTO may fit but not really worth the risk.

How did you manage to break it? Wheelie went a bit far? haha

Will most liekly need an LXR one. A PSTO may fit but not really worth the risk.

How did you manage to break it? Wheelie went a bit far? haha

Yip spot on with the diagnosis motorman, the extra power of the v2 caught me off guard pinned in 4th and she climbed out from under me before I could do anything about it! haha Also cost me 5 cracked ribs in my back and severe internal bruising!
I'm 38 now so get injured easier and dont heal as quick as I once did.
Hasn't put me off though.......character building. haha

Yip spot on with the diagnosis motorman, the extra power of the v2 caught me off guard pinned in 4th and she climbed out from under me before I could do anything about it! haha Also cost me 5 cracked ribs in my back and severe internal bruising!
I'm 38 now so get injured easier and dont heal as quick as I once did.
Hasn't put me off though.......character building. haha

Yeah thought so mate. Happens to all of us.

Suck's the injuries. Ribs are the worse. Did 2 of mine last year and can't laugh or fart without it killing. Yeah I'm 34 and you don't bounce off the ground like you used to.

Character building it is. haha

Hope you heal up ok bud.

Yeah thought so mate. Happens to all of us.

Suck's the injuries. Ribs are the worse. Did 2 of mine last year and can't laugh or fart without it killing. Yeah I'm 34 and you don't bounce off the ground like you used to.

Character building it is. haha

Hope you heal up ok bud.

Worse thing is I didn't even make it to any of the new berms on the track to try them out! haha
I was lucky really, the sub frame bent 90deg vertical and got hooked under my helmet, split my lip and smashed a tooth in half!! I'm very lucky it didn't rip my head off really!!
I need to remember my age when I climb back on but.......I just cant help myself! lol

Latest posts

Back