LXR Forks & Questions...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
hey,
im just wondering what peoples opinions are on the pitster pro lxr suspension.
the forks are gpx right, do use think they good.
i have marzocchi shivers on my limited and best forks ive ever owned, but yeah everyone seems to have them on there pitsters instead of upgrading to the zokes.

also the rear shock what are they like, i know they got linkage and all but yeah.
im looking at getting lxr so trying to get as much feedback as possible.
as i said il never get a china again, but everyone has them and i know they have came along way since when i had one.

cheers. : )

Suspension is great right out of the box , i really wouldn't bother spending the money on zokes

I would rather just get the suspension tuned for you weight and riding style. most people say they are a awesome fork after that , and would probably work better for you then zokes as there setup for you.

I got no problems with the rear either.

awk yeah, like later on if i decided to keep it for ages, id upgrade forks etc... thats just how i am haha.
but yeah thanks mate.

awk yeah, like later on if i decided to keep it for ages, id upgrade forks etc... thats just how i am haha.
but yeah thanks mate.

haha have a ride before you swap anything...

BTW Dhz/pitster pro rebuild forks for 200 bucks to your weight specifications

yeah, im going to try have a go of my mates, see if i like them,
cause im choosing a pitster over a fully modded 250, so yeah im keen to get one so can race on it and then after a year or so get bigger one , but yeah they seem to be quick and all people in states using them so must be good.

yeah, im going to try have a go of my mates, see if i like them,
cause im choosing a pitster over a fully modded 250, so yeah im keen to get one so can race on it and then after a year or so get bigger one , but yeah they seem to be quick and all people in states using them so must be good.

well look timmins hes only a x4r yes its modded but owns everyone at the track especially at lakes he was the only person i saw cleanly make that tabo

Yeah he was heaps quick. And good. He was clearing that tabo like was nothing. I think I'd rather a pitster cause they a little smaller and can ride more places ay. How's yours mate. What you end up coming at lakes.

yer mine is good just got some tapers for it and some black plastics..

i ended up coming 5th or 6th not really sure in the finals for 12 inch am and no idea for china/import probly like 2nd or 3rd last haha

how did you place?

Yeah. I was up in the 5th and 6th. Came 2nd last once cause came off. But my bike went good. Didn't miss a beat. Nice and quick to. Haha it's good having a rear shock now. Last year I raced with a blown shock so was a pogo. But elka all rebuilt and couldn't be better. Each race I'm improving so yeah. All that matters and having fun at it ay

Yeah. I think il just keep gpx on. Until I'm ready to do more mods. But um yeah I'm only 65kg. So yeah prob wpuldnt need all that done. My zocchies on my 88 are so smooth and soft. But I just slowed the conpression an rebound and now they sweet. Not so soft or anything so yeah. :)

Latest posts

Back