M.O.T.O game

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradisfun

Reaction score
M.O.T.O Rules
Welcome to the M.O.T.O game, this is where you may wish to take part in a game of M.O.T.O

What is “M.O.T.O”?
M.O.T.O is the the FMX or any trick on a motorbike term of H.O.R.S.E it is a game between 2 people or teams, the one team sets a trick, the person must then match it, or face gaining a letter. The first person to spell MOTO has lost. Participants take turns in setting a trick.

Rules:

1. State whether you wish to play a game of Team M.O.T.O or 1 V 1.

2. State your bike set up. This helps problems where certain people have an advantage on a trick, e.g if someone has begs it will help them do tricks another cant. To make it easier I’ve produced a template.

semi auto: yes / no
Pegs: Yes / No

3. Next Measure your skill level on a scale of 1 to 5, try to be as honest as possible, if you can flip, clifhanger, 20+ second wheelie you are obviously a 5. If you have just started and can do simple tricks like no handers, nothings rate yourself as a 1

4. When setting a trick a video is acquired, the best places to host these videos are.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Vimeo, Video Sharing For You
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
If you want you can set a time frame, we suggest you give at least a week for the trick to be accomplished this will make sure the game is kept at a reasonable pace and due to time differences and weather it may be difficult for your opponent to ride at a certain time

5.state what type of riding you wish to do other wise someone might not be able to do that trick or have access space/ramps/skate parks

6. Finally Have fun, stick to the main forum rules and the M.O.T.O Rules.

Last edited:
heh well... i might just have to bump it again and risk loosing rep?
well anyone wonna have a REALLY slow game of:
-level 1
-flat, dirt/grass
-teams
-semi auto - no
-pegs - no

umm well i was thinking teams to speed things up a bit as i dont get out very often but we get a team member each and then one person sets a trick and films them doing it then the other team has to match that trick, if they cant then they get a letter. then the team that just matched sets a trick, films it, and the other team matches and so on untill one team spells MOTO

umm well first i think we should get another two team members and devide the teams other wise it'll take all year... but then one team starts but deciding what trick they want (keep it reasonable, like i said level 1) and go from there

Latest posts

Back