MAD SITE!!! www.eastcoast50s.com.au

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh its a pretty good shop. My mate just picked up a 2000 model xr50 in immaculate and original condition for 1k.

great site ive been looking for a cople those things for about 2 days in usa then u guys put this up and there in aus great work on finding a awsome site lads

this is an awesome site. got everything you can think of that goes on a bike. they have the 08 model motovert 140cc for $2,799. cheapest ive seen it anywhere. my next motovert bike.

this is an awesome site. got everything you can think of that goes on a bike. they have the 08 model motovert 140cc for $2,799. cheapest ive seen it anywhere. my next motovert bike.

lol man u dont shop much that the going rate for the expert anywhere u shop. at most add 100 bucks for the build costs

its cheap for asking price. you can always go there and screw them down. just like buying a car. i was just saying it was cheap for a motovert because the guy i bought my bike off paid $2300 for a 125 pro. that was in 2005.

Latest posts

Back