Major Work Projects for school

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a project for year 10. I entered into the technology section and won out of something like 370 students. I did a 9000 word program step by step on how to service a pit bike with pictures and video was so much work! But I won so it was okay.

Sounds sweet mate!
You ever considered posting it up here, sounds like it could help out a tonne of people?

I havnt really thought about that to be honest although i did breifly once. It was covering all the things you need to know I got some of the stuff I didnt know off here actually.
Ill see if I can find it on my computer (good luck I had to reload windows cause it crashed) But might have a copy somewhere on disc or usb :)

at the moment im making a liquor cabinet, just putting it together now so in a couple weeks il grab a pic of that, but heres for now

something i made this week in my spare time at school.. (no i diddnt mess up the gaps in the cars, im still trying to get #11 and #12 of the set lol)
its just some rose wood, with a mirror acrylic that the cars are sitting on, and a clear acrylic front
60354479.jpg

5bc9fc18.jpg

a cutting board i also made this week
rose wood and pine
e796a617.jpg

and then another cutting board from last year and a spice rack.
(the cutting board has held up for nealy a year : D)
e6511e46.jpg

b4ac3170.jpg

lol matt i made the same spics rack except i put my foot through it lol

I made one aswell.. lmao.. Must be a thing all QLD schools do the same thing.. I will get a pic of mine..

Latest posts

Back