making a track in Gippsland, Victoria.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck with the waiver dude... has zero legal standing, no matter what. Ask a lawyer....

U need insurance, and unfortunately, insurance companies treat motocross (even minis) like the black plague...

Even if you do manage to secure it, will be minimum $20,000 a year

I tried for a few months with a number of insurance brokers, and eventually found 1 company that would consider it... cant remember their name though...

ahh, that sucks. Ill try my hardest to find something. Track is coming together so good!

yeah, it can be done, just gotta get the legal stuff sorted..

I dont get why cant have a form that says something like "I (insert name here) fully understand I am taking my own personal safety into my own hands and the property owner, or anyone else will not be responsible for any injury or death that may occur"

How simples that? but apparently it means nothing... This country's turning into a bunch of poofs and whingers...

would home insurance cover this? i know there is liability insurance built into that so if you have a guest in your home and they fall and wack their head on a coffee table. would it cover dirt bike riding though.

Very very true! Haha
Fmx ramp is almost done! I will post a pic once the ground drys up and when I've lifted the run-up a bit :)

Hey mate im from pakenham wanting to race this year but want to train do you know if there is a public track in pakky

This is an old thread mate, last post was 3½ year's ago.
I think Frankston might be the closest to you, 50km's away

Latest posts

Back