Making New Mini Bike Track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiddyBraa

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

These holidays my plan is to make a Mini MX track down where we own our horses. At the moment the paddock that i am making the track in, is just one massive paddock full of long grass. We are going to get dirt from the creeks (need to clean them up so they arnt as vert) and using that dirt for jumps and berms. Its not going to be one massive track, i am going to make it like a track that runs all around the paddock with (long grass beside you on either side) and i am going to also add a hut.

Any ideas on what to put in it? And i am thinking to make it 6 lawn moving strips wide??

Cheers,

Jordy

how's your trackcomin along.what part of wollongong are you from? w.uld like to come for a ride there.new to wollongong area and do no any were to ride,except berkeley mudflats and near croome rd.cheers

Well we have had a change of planes.... Which means the track will now be at Picton. There is a lot more room there to build more tracks. We where looking at making a supercross and a mx track but will keep you guys updated :)

Latest posts

Back