Making your own sticker kit..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twisties

Reaction score
Hey dudes,

I am having trouble finding a decent sticker kit that I like, there's hardly any to pick from these days, and I really don't want to fork out $100+ for a custom one so I was thinking about buying a sticker pack and making my own.

My gear is all red and black and my helmet is a Hart Huntington one industries series so I thought about getting some white sticker paper, and 2 of these packs to stick on it:

Rockstar energy drink Decal Sticker Graphics ATV Dirt Bike Off-road XR CRF 50 | eBay

I know this sounds really basic and something I probably should have gained plenty of experience with during year2 art class but does anyone have any tips as to how to do a good job of this?
Has anyone done it before? I think it's either going to look really good or really **** so any tips would be great :)

Maybe if you got some vinyl from a signwriter, but youd still have to hand cut the shape and it would probably end up lookin pretty messy...
Any other sticker paper would peel off pretty quickly I think, and probably not waterproof either...

Dont bother it will look **** and even if it looks half alright it will fall of in no time, take it from me mate not much sticks to moto plastics very well even most good vinyls just fall of so if your gonna do it, stop in at a signwriters place and get the right vinyl then go from there you'll just be wasting your time otherwise.

If you're dead set on it, I can cut you a blank template on decent signwriters vinyl pretty cheap, then you can stick your stickers on it... at least it wont fall off... PM me if youre interested....
Cant promise your chinese sticker kit will hold up though...

Last edited:
save an extra 100 and get a magiksc grafix kit bst on the market for full custom
+2 and it looks waaay more professional and all of it is LEGAL....don´t forget that you need permission to use Company signs ;)...thats not a joke!

Latest posts

Back