Man Do I Love Ebay!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm better then buying one of those 49cc two stroke shit! but still better off with something bigger! (it depends on what u want to do)

yeh, i gotta admit that is a good price, have u ever sat on one though, i am only 12 & have a bike with a 10cm higher seat height, mi dad wouldn't let me get one until we went & made sure it was the right soze & it didn't look faulty, good thing cos i found an even better one in the factory for more but this will last longer & it is louder, good 4 when u wonna wake up the neighbous at 6:00am on Sunday. LOL

& yeh, u might wonna wait, what i have done when i want stuff on ebay is i think it's gonna be a popular item with plenty of bids i wait until it gets 2 around 5 seconds & put in a big like $50 more than highest bid, half the time it works, & yeh the color will make a diff, also pink would stand out on the track. LOL

Plus you have to remember if you buy from ebay its gonna be an expensive trip to the local shop every time something breaks as the crew normally know where you bought your bike from and will be less willing to look after you if you spent your money else where...
Just my two cents but if you want to help our sport and our industry then shop locally with the guys that will give you return service and who are actually supporting the local scene...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Latest posts

Back