MAR 07 50 of the month pole (vote here)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for the best 50 of the month

• Linc

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Dabomb

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • TrashThumpy

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • McNeil_250

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • binky77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • STICK

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • geezus18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jayden-pitbikez

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • millhouse motorcycles

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • pumba

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bones

Reaction score
sorry for the late start lads, but better now than never. same as last month, vote for your #1 choice.

Congratulations to rkfinch23 for taking home the FEB 07 50 of the month, Well done mate

Linc
linc.jpg

Dabomb
blackrim.jpg

TrashThumpy
Picture176.jpg

McNeil_250
50.jpg

Im with STICK
jayden pitbike is also a little champ as he was hitting up the intermediete track and big ups to him :)

ha ha thanks man, yea your limited looks like youv puit a few pennys into it, pretty nice man. You go to Frankston?? Many races going on down your way?

ha ha thanks man, yea your limited looks like youv puit a few pennys into it, pretty nice man. You go to Frankston?? Many races going on down your way?

Na didnt go to frankston too far for me.Drove down to vic bout 6mths ago.Ive only just got m.a. lic,so will doing as mant as i can get to.

hey mcniel250 can you run pro taper bars on your ttr? i think they would be alot better looking.. nice bike love them..

The quad has my vote linc thats a beasty machine what speeds does it get upto?

well i voted for millhouse and his (old) bike, i think its good, don't you like it??
VOTE FOR MILLHOUSE!!!!

Latest posts

Back