March 50 of the month GET YOUR PICKS IN!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Okay this time it is only the first 10 to post picks of there bikes in here, no 13 this time..

Post away

P.s Brad.R is in this month with his Braaaaaaap thingo :D

save a spot for me hillz if you can if not its cool. i will have rotors this week and then shes done for the moment. ill grab a set of pro tapers soon or something and then a set of as01s. but ill just entering it now as is.

^^ I recon no spot savein

your in your in

your late your out ,oh and BTW Hillz...................dam i cant think of anythink!

Last edited:
yeah, def post up or your not in.... Brad.R gave me his pic weeks ago, but i'm on a different comp so hope i get it in for him lol

& Snitchy we don't need to know everything lol....................hehehehe its on whooohooooo im on it like white on rice ....just need a good come back line

Last edited by a moderator:
I may as well enter.

Sano +1 Fork springs, Legs and bushings
50 caliber tripple tree clamp
fast 50s x shock
red baron brake perch and cable
red baron killswitch
NGK
Unifilter
Death Grips

niceblur.jpg

march50tm2.jpg

march50TM.jpg

Well since everyone else posts up stockers heres mine
img1301sm0.jpg

that 10 and 12 inch setup looks mad motoluver i might get it if i keep my dhz

I guess i'll enter with my new graphics.
P1050007.jpg

P1050008.jpg

ok thats fair not spot saving, ill try get a pic up of it later as i dont have any photos on the computer im on

edit:
ok heres a few pics of my bike. i think i made it

it will be finished within the week.

lucky that you wont be needing to use your ghost brakes in a hurry

cheers snitchy, hillz can choose which photo to use in the comp

no you can get a pic of the bike or you won't be in it.... this is 50 of the month....... not wheelie of the month......

hay thats a good idea..... wheelie of the month i like it lol :D

P.S Snitchy loves STICK & wants his babies :)

have you ever seen a pic of some1 riding in the poll? NO

It's 50 not sid of the month

Sid just listen to hillz and id rather stare at your bike then your ugly Face ^^

Hehe.. okie well since im labering on weather to get me a new pit bike or big 250 mama im gonna not enter this month. But you better have a Wheelie of the month.. cuase on a 2 stroke i dont think ill be able to land the front wheel lol.

Well take 1 silly is it that hard to point the camara at your bike without getting ur ass in it?

lol..

Latest posts

Back