marzocchi or fastace

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grant878

Reaction score
Hi guys I have some suspension questions
how much better are the marzocchi's compared to the fastace forks?
and will they bolt straight onto a pitpro138?
and will the fastace rear shock bs66rc-280l fit also?
any help would be great

Well Italian Vs. Chinese - My guess Italian Would Eat Fastace..?
But your pocket may be w little lighter when finished...

they don't even belong in the same sentence. Go the zocchis. Fast ace are junk! and almost impossible to keep in good working order. the average bloke won't know how to service them but you don't even have to service he zocchis.

hey grant the fastace shocks are much better than the ones uve got and the marzocchis are much better than the fastace, but for the $300 or so it costs ror fastace heaps cheaper upgrade should bolt straight in your bike. DHZ supply whole kit, im in process of fittn to my 29 big fuk around but will win in the end. a fastace BS-33AR would be ample for your bike 290mm eye to eye ,just measure yours and then ask sellers for their measurements.

can pay up to 700 for a set of forks, all depends on where u get em. i run fast ace on my provert 125. they go alright. havnt busted them yet... and alot cheaper.

the marzocchis are about 550+shipping from DHZ i think.. only about $70 than the fastace...hmmm starting to wish i went the zocchis! cant help but prefer the look of the fastaces tho :p

dhz dont sell genuine marzocchis they are a copy i wonder to how good they would be

well their ebay add says they are, and its illegal to say that if they are not so somebody better pull them up on that, unless of course they are real.

the zochs on DHZ were the ones i was thinking of getting

I will bet you guys that they are fake, the real zocchs start at about $1200 and go up from there. Also you have to think why would someone who has a shitload of cheap parts from china even have ITALIAN forks in his possesion?

I will bet you guys that they are fake, the real zocchs start at about $1200 and go up from there. Also you have to think why would someone who has a shitload of cheap parts from china even have ITALIAN forks in his possesion?

+1.......................

Latest posts

Back