MARZOCCHI REPLICA suit 125????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irvo125

Reaction score
Live in the NE suburbs of adelaide. love my pitty,
Hey fellas,

Just a few question i need to ask. no doubt good old snitchy will come through for me. lol

I have a pit pro 125 rr. the front forks are the 645/650 size. they are so shit its not funny. very saggy at the moment and not returning properly. i have not touch them since i got them. service wise. reason. have no clue what to do with them. i have heard about spacers etc. but will that solve anything or does it just compress the spring reducing my travel.

Is there any options that i can do to these forks without having to spend alot as I am hoping to buy a 140 next year. but until then i need to be able to ride this.

Will the 700 marzocchi replicas that pimp it sell fit this bike. or do they require strictly the 645 size.

Cheers fellas in advance.

u can put them in and slide them thru the tripple clamps a little bit

^^^

yeh as ducar said you can do that or just buy some that will fit your bike at the start...

yep u can do that or buy the full front end and then when u get the xr u can put them onto that coz they are better than the xr forks

Latest posts

Back