Marzocchi

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oughtboy

Reaction score
G'day everyone,

Does anyone know where you can buy Marzocchi Shiver 35mm Forks in Australia?
Or does everyone just import them from the US?

Cheers,
Oughtboy

G'day everyone,

Does anyone know where you can buy Marzocchi Shiver 35mm Forks in Australia?
Or does everyone just import them from the US?

Cheers,
Oughtboy

if ya looking for genuine crf50 ones the US is the best bet. few sets on ebay atm

Apart from a wheel and Brake set up, what does the Genuine CRF kit have over the kit that DHZ are selling?

Apart from a wheel and Brake set up, what does the Genuine CRF kit have over the kit that DHZ are selling?

different clamps and different overall lengths.some would say the DHZ and other versions are the cheaper china issue.

different clamps and different overall lengths.some would say the DHZ and other versions are the cheaper china issue.

So are the DHZ marzocchi forks chinese copies? For $1000 you would expect them to be the real thing or are they the real forks mated to chinese triple clamps?

From what i no , there genuine , just cheapened down for china companies to use on there bikes.

I emailed DHZ, and they said the forks would be way too long for a CRF50, so i'm assuming they are made for the chinese bikes that are bigger than the CRF50s. I don't think they'd be any different in quality, all the kits i found in the US come with a 12" wheel and a disc brake set up, the DHZ one is just the forks and clamps, this could be the reason they are cheaper?

totally different clamps and brake mounting setup between the 2 , along with different axle sizing.

Latest posts

Back