MASSIVE MUST WATCH WHEELIE VID pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah some else show'd me that. def. a outstanding effort on a china bike! needs to get in the carpark & start turning that sh!t

yeh that's a rlly good effort for a chinese bike! i mean comparing with ppl like mi m8 sam with a husky 125, all he has 2 do is lean back a bit and barely hold it, give it gas and he can wheelie for almost 1km yet on his chinses bikes like he has a orion and a pitpro he can hold it for about 100 m's and he says its much harder.

any one that gets break control should be able to hold the wheelies on an y bike for kms.

its good cause his got a 10inch on the back a small swingarm and motard tires. thats how it lifts so easy

i know that guy i talk to him his name is neil... and if u also go on my website FMX-07 and go in2 mates bikes there is a pikture that he sent me of him doin a no footer wheelie... he is great guy told me everything to do for doing a wheelie and has worked..

i know that guy i talk to him his name is neil... and if u also go on my website FMX-07 and go in2 mates bikes there is a pikture that he sent me of him doin a no footer wheelie... he is great guy told me everything to do for doing a wheelie and has worked..
\

get him on here. we could allways use a write up

allrite .. ill talk to him later on and tell him how to sign up and shit, and then use can talk ask what ever u want..

well he told me to practise on grass 1st and get the front wheel at the highest piont as possible or what ever suits you.. and as it get higher tap the back break, and as it goes down lean back a bit and then start giving it bit more and then jsut keep repeating that... he sed practise on grass cuz it wont hurt as much...

ah yeh, basic yet helpful tips. i don't rlly weigh enough 2 do good monos cos sittin on the back makes no difference so i hav 2 stand up and rlly force it.. also it is longer than a pitbike:'(

yer well tahts the only part i understand he knows alot more than waht i do.. but when he gets on here hey will explain everything

like Petey said most decent riders can hold a wheelie..... it's the techy stuff that takes tallent & control

its how well u can balance and control the bike, as i am learning properly ang getting further with using the back break now..

Yeah, he added me on msn. He told me he trashed the bugger out of his bike and now its running like shit, haha!

its good cause his got a 10inch on the back a small swingarm and motard tires. thats how it lifts so easy

I don't think that is a 10 inch wheel I'm pretty sure it's a 12 inch

Latest posts

Back