Maylands Performance

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maccas

Reaction score
Just purchased 2 Pitpro Xr140's from Brian at Maylands Performance and for the record the advise and dealing with him has been brilliant. not used em so far but stay tuned.

Yep agree, i pick a PitproLE up tonight from Maylands, Great service from Brian,

we're lucky in SA to have such passionate honest pitbike shop to deal with!

Yea i've spoken with him a couple times and he's been really honest about the quality of his bikes and just generally a nice guy.

Yeah Ive baught a couple of things and the service was great!

Hi Guys.
Thanks for the props !
We always try to treat our customers the same way as we would like to be treated !
It works out to be a Win Win situation for everyone that way !

Cheers Brian

Pro Maylands

Just a quick hello to Brian & the team @ Maylands. I've received my decal kit today & am very impressed :) Not only the quality item I had ordered via email, but the quick reply & responses to my questions, not to mention the fantastic prices & rapid delivery from SA to NSW :) We will be checking you guys out again, Wayno.
I'd post a pic or 14 but I can't yet, the 110 is an upgrade for my boy Mitchall MotoX, he wont be getting it until Xmas, I must say it's hard to resist the temptation to take it for a berl, they sure do have a bit of get up & go, lol, cheers...

Latest posts

Back