me jumping my pitbike pit pro 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

locko90

Reaction score
[video=youtube;jn8aKbZyoo8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn8aKbZyoo8[/video]

let us know what u think, I know I need a better jump! gota make a down ramp and still need a better shock on the rear as its still the crappy stock one.

Pretty cool little step up man! The camera always makes it look smaller and slower than it really is.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Nice little jump, jumping any motorbike wearing thongs and no helmet could easily end up in disaster though.

yeah I know man I should have boots and helmet on! and yeah man it looks like a small jump but its about 2 meters high and im hitting the jump at about half throttle in 3rd so prob 40k-50k not sure, but the rear shock bottoms out up the jump and it really makes it hard to float off the jump.

I am actually bottoming out so hard on the rear shock when landing, I have sore knees from it.

would a better shock even make much difference as they both have 1000lbs springs?

I hit the same jump on my wr450 today and I went like twice as far and the suspension soaks up the landing so good.

Last edited:
A better rear shock will definitely be better. I'd go for something like gpx, dnm, fastace, if you can afford it an elka is the best

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back