Meet my hell man Dad.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
My Dad got a call from an American TV producer after he had viewed my dads 360 deg swing on youtube, he wants to fly my dad over to the states to appear on there show with his swing, how sic is that.:eek: Anyway they asked him to send them some recent pic's and another recent vid of the swing. so yesterday arvo he came home a little early and I made a vid of him and uploaded it to both youtube and putfile. The putfile one is a little clearer but takes a while to buff. Check them out.

Putfile - 360 deg swing

YouTube - 360 deg

O, and don't forget to rate them,;)

Cheers Jono.

It is hell fun, I have only been around once and when I got off I was shaking. It's very hard to get the right technique to get right around. Hey I love ya Rickey Carmichel pix, Jayden

Wow! Jono mate, thats good as :p Your dad is gonna get like an offer to build shitloads of them and your gonna be even more rich than you are now :cool:

Send me some dosh? :rolleyes:

P.S. Is bittersweet symphony like your favourite song or something? It seems to be used in just about every video you have lol

thats Crazy as man how long did it take ur dad to build taht

yer thats mad as would love to have a go. would be better if the top was hevier so u went all the way round more often.

bittersweet symphony ?? Have ya noticed I like it , hahaha. It just seems to flow.
It took dad a about a week to build it but that was about 5 years ago. I was always to small to have a go. It has been out of action for some years now and then when that TV producer phoned, well dad gave it the once over and that's when I finely was allowed to have a go yesterday. He told me how to do it and then offered to video me but I said no because I want to get good at it first. Cheers Jono:)

That looks like mad fun... though watching it mad me sick.

I reckon it would be shit scary when it got close to the top then went back down.

If your dad puts a counter balance on it, it will swing around easier.

rofl man that looks scary as!!

If you become a millionaire buy me a house near you so we can go riding!!

dude you guys a wak

i had a swing like that at a park i used to got when i was lil'n
was now way as mad as that tho
oh and a kid nearly broke his neck while doing the same thing
they soon took that swing away

good luck to the olman
probly next we will see it forsale at kmart or somethin:)

dude that is the maddest thing i have ever seen holy @#%^ your dad is mad!

=] m0p

Latest posts

Back