Melbourne Mini scene facebook convo

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Andrew Wally Walters Oh and I forgot what the **** is the go with mini riders they organize a ride day and dont even ****ing show up no wonder no one goes cause everytime they do go everyone else doesn't
about an hour ago via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · Like

Chris Nickelson calm down! i had things on much more important than mini bikes! i think making an effort to try get minis to a track is better than not trying at all! You wouldnt have benifited from me being there anyway, just 1 extra person!
56 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Menz Yeah things come up, no ones perfect! We can always use some extra help if you keen? It's all non for profit, so all the printing costs and time I take driving around to stores I get no money for that. But when I do get to make it to a ride days the smile on everyones face having fun together, and the under 18's I get to take down with me watching them enjoy something they don't normally get to, makes up for every cent I have spent. So yeah any help is appreciated at the moment. Plus Trav was there from VMR.
42 minutes ago · Like

Andrew Wally Walters I wasn't getting angry lol I was just saying but yeah the ride days need to be promoted more but when ya have tracks like frankston that are ****ed out swell as broady no one wants to ride we either need private property or get the tracks more involved aswell I'm keen as to jump on a bob cat for the day and fix tracks and test them but I ha e spoken to alot of riders they all winge about the tracksif people can't get there get them to call Greg buzz bikes and organize lifts he will pick up or drop of
20 minutes ago · Like

Chris Nickelson ure right we do need private property.. wanna buy me some?? Parwan is getting involved! not much else we can do unless the tracks want to do it! the first thing is getting people there to show that it is an well worth investment for them to rebuild, modify etc! i just wanna ride my bike im sick of all the bitchin on facebook aswell as all them folk on miniriders who just liking talking about bikes!
15 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Menz Yeah well we are constantly talking to John the admin at Frankston track and at the moment there is not much they can do to the track as there also in talks with Braaap about holding races there which would completely transform that track, ...
See More
13 minutes ago · Like

Andrew Wally Walters That's it stop the talk and start the walk mate I got 100acres in heathcotte but yeah well like I said no one shows up make 3 events over the next couple of weeks one at Franca one at braody and parwan and get as many riders as we can I can get about 20 bikes down there but we need to speak to the tracks and say of we get enough riders to say they will ride here more often will u let us build the tracks I got a bobcat ready to go so yeah a matter of communication if you no what I mean
10 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Menz Yeah we are doing that but on a monthly basis as weekly not everyone can ride every weekend. But hey if you have land we are keen. We are happy to do all advertising and help organise everything and we can get people to help build tracks and i know heaps of people with ramps. Tell us what you want us to do and we will be on it. I am constantly talking to the owners of all 3 tracks, parwan minis only track will be done by the next ride day. Franga i explained in last post, so give them a bit of time. Broady I seriously don't mind that track... i don't see what else could b done to it, but im happy to start talking to the track owners of broady again, there pretty nice people and seem keen on pitties already.
6 minutes ago · Like

Andrew Wally Walters ‎97296814 ask for Greg yer I've seen the parwan stuff thinks it's great but think smart the further away it is the harder for Young people to get there and about frankston there in the talk with braaap brad is back in Melbourne till December so in between let's get our own racing happening ask Greg he will help and braaap would be great to have races but only braaap riders get to race so what about every other person that wants to ride
5 minutes ago · Like

Andrew Wally Walters Yer broady is fun but when you get really kwik around that track not saying your slow lol just when ya have real fast riders the track is sketchy and no jumps I bet if there was a mini sx track more people would ride it
2 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Menz nar braaap races aren't braaaps only. you are getting confused with the braaap vip days. Okay well I haven't been round to buzzbikes in a while and i am going away for the next week but monay next week i will try make it down to the store and we can have a good chat. will you be there? see what we can get happening. Look if i had the money for a bus i would ha ha. thats what we need to look at, i normally get 5 bikes cramped in my tiny trailer and the car full... i will take anyone no matter what it takes. I think with the right ideas and the right sets we can get something happening. But there needs to be less bitching between companies and everyone needs to stop hating on what we have and enjoy what we can get.
about a minute ago · Like

Okay this thread was for me to show Sean something... but now I must post in it again as this guys a typical idiot that buys braaap bikes...

Rachael Menz Want to get paid... top of the list before bills or car payment is replacing the shrouds on my pitbike.. they turned to shit already :(
40 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Matski Whitbourne I'm buiyin a motie
25 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Menz sweet what type? like road bike, pit bike, mini bike, trail, full size dirt.. fmx or what :p
17 minutes ago · Like

Matski Whitbourne Ha ha umm pit pro 150
15 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Menz ohh okay pit bike :p like wat i ride. where u getting it from?? show me first so i can make sure its not junk
14 minutes ago · Like

Matski Whitbourne Buyin it from braaap I pick it up in like an hour
13 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Menz omfg... which model? have u paid a deposit or anything yet? u shoulda spoken to me first! them bikes cost heaps and if its only ur first bike u could of got something amazingly better from ciniworx for like half the price :|
11 minutes ago · Like

Matski Whitbourne No I havnt but I don't care I can pay it off and yea
10 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Menz seriously call me right now man 0405741490... its like paying 5000 bucks for a car thats worth 2000... im not saying you can't pay it off. but i have a bike that is way better then any of them braaap bikes and it only cost me 2500!
9 minutes ago · Like

Matski Whitbourne Can't I'm at tafe and look I really don't care thanks but its ok this is easy to get and all that its only my first bike ill uo grade and get a better 1 later in life ha ha
Thanks for the concern
6 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Menz Yeah the braaaps are decent quality bikes and what not. but its more just that your paying a lot more then you need too. you could get the same bike else where with less then half the price ticket. seriouly i could get you a wicked ciniworx for like 2500... i just worry as i have a braaap bike too and there really hard to get parts from! you have to get parts for them from braaap and then it cost more. :S im not having a go man, im trying to save you like 3k! my braaap came with shit forks and i can't even upgrade them to better forks as nothing fits! :( it's cool but if your happy to spend all the extra coin... just make sure you stay on brads back to build tracks like he promises! but you should come riding with us one day, got a few guys that can teach you a thing or too or jump on miniriders.com.au for heaps of pitbike info!

Matski Whitbourne Yea mad as see this bike is costin me 3 but I can get it 2day I can pay it off and I'm only learnin but wen I get my licence and reg ill defs go ridin

Rachael Menz you don't need licence or reg... just come to the tracks! there is a track at franga, broadmeadows and parwan. do you know what model your getting? from the price it sounds like the mid size pro. well will be fun.. was just trying to save you a few buck :p make sure u get a helmet.. i will kill you if you ride without a helmet!
2 seconds ago · Like

Nawww there is another sucker... he would of just walked in to look and got suckered by the payment plans... little does he know how crazy the interest rate is on those payment plans and that half the time brad throws a little extra in on the payment plan and then tells you his giving you a free helmet which your actually paying for!

hahahhaha i read this, didnt reply as i didnt have anything nice to say lol

i guess thats where brad has his little win, unconditional finance lol

Latest posts

Back