Melbourne minimotarders facebook group

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got pic in avatar. F1 management & stony i can do. will go anywhere . If i get enough interest in my bikes i will try for full AKA
accreditation for them.

All feedback and questions on bikes i am happy to answer.

cheers axle.

Finally got pic in avatar. F1 management & stony i can do. will go anywhere . If i get enough interest in my bikes i will try for full AKA
accreditation for them.

All feedback and questions on bikes i am happy to answer.

cheers axle.
What bikes are you running? is there a pitbike motor under the fairings of that display pic bike? also i msged you on fb its prolly in the other folder though

Yep. 125 lifan pit bike engine. 12 inch slick. I building them. Comparative to Honda nsf100 etc.

Not sold here . google them. full fairing mini gp race bikes. Mid size.

Hi, I just joined.

I'm looking at buying a minibike to convert to a motard tomorrow.
Are the Ride nights on at all at the Dandy track?
I met Danny there once before but it looks like he has shot through.

Hi, I just joined.

I'm looking at buying a minibike to convert to a motard tomorrow.
Are the Ride nights on at all at the Dandy track?
I met Danny there once before but it looks like he has shot through.
Yeah he has gone over seas now, so no ride nights there even though i have called atleast 4 times and even tried to contact danny to get details with no avail..
We could go to stoney creek for a day (yeah a drive) but worth it, i went there with supermotoaus even though i only got a couple of laps in it felt like it would be great fun all day :)
im recently am awaiting replies on atleast 3 tracks on the other side of the city from me but i wont hold my breath no matter how nice i write a email, call up its very rare for them to reply or even be interested

Thats **** news.

I cant justify spending up to a couple of grand on a bike that I have nowhere to ride. :(
I guess I'll be spending my cash on a trials bike instead.

Thats **** news.

I cant justify spending up to a couple of grand on a bike that I have nowhere to ride. :(
I guess I'll be spending my cash on a trials bike instead.
I Justify my tard bike by putting dirt wheels on it and chucking road tyres on it every now and again..
Trials would be wicked fun too
once a month the supermoto aus group go out.. but usually where ever they go is a drive to say the least as most tracks want nothing to do with me or us.. I will keep on tryin to get a track because if i get one and the right numbers it will be a cool thing to do

I already have a trail bike and a road bike...... and a trackbike!
I want a mini-tard for the fun of roadracing at a cheap and easy level.. nothing else.
I'll keep my eyes on this thread, if there is a regular ride day at a local(ish) kart track I'll buy one.

Hey we can get an AKA track. We just need everything nailed tight . MA or off our own bat. Rural club makes it easier access wise.

Pucupunyil/ELKC be ideal. national standard kart track. Can kiss off road sections good bye.

broadford? preston mc loose local underbone class? Run with vic junior road race rounds et

I already have a trail bike and a road bike...... and a trackbike!
I want a mini-tard for the fun of roadracing at a cheap and easy level.. nothing else.
I'll keep my eyes on this thread, if there is a regular ride day at a local(ish) kart track I'll buy one.
if you join the fb page then it will be easier to keep up to date :)
yeah its a cheaper form of racing for sure, you dont need heaps of power to have fun either last time i went out i was on a atomik nitrous with a yx 150 and managed to stack that :p
it also hurts as i found out... i would reccomend a 2pc or a 1pc that you would have for the roadbike

Latest posts

Back