menai tracks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtbike01

Reaction score
hey, Who rides at menai? Is it good there ? The tracks big ?
Anyone live near earlwood/bardwell park ?

Like to know because i might be heading to menai dirt tracks this weekend, if anyones going this weekend i'l try meet you....

Thanks...

umm its dangerous there... people have died because they have had a head on with another rider! and the police like to come and check out your number plates!

yeah the popo ride big raptors and banshees out there..

yeah when i searched about menai, i found out that people have died there, but i thought if you head away from the main gates, you should be alright
So menai is not legal ? Wheres any other close places to go ride ? Where do you's live by the way ?
Thanks heaps....

appin! meni is illegal to ride at, it is an old quarry/mine so you will come across unexpected drop offs if you are not careful! it is now owned by the aboriginies because it was there native land!

i live there.. and yes 2 people have died.. n cops hand around there alot.. i go to appin.. its great out there.. safe and legal not like white rock (menai) but there is the mini bike club.. but thats for like lil kids and they dont accept thumsptar :(

go to appin man as crazy#1 just said i went there the other weekend and its unreal i might be goin back this sunday

Latest posts

Back