Metal fileings in New lifan 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just brought the new Pitpro 150cc (super pumped sounds better than my 450 motocrosser) and i was doing the normal stuff when you get a new bike grease linkages stem bearings etc, change fork oil, change engine oil but when i removed the oil filter on the new 150cc there were lots of metal fileings on the outside of the filter has anyone else had this problem i only ran the motor for about 10min before i stripped it down just to make sure it ran sweet. I removed the filter blew it out with compressed air tried to get all the fileings out but i dought i get most off it, i am going to drain the oil after i run it in on the new bel ray thumper oil and will purchase a magnetic sump plug before i run it other than that has anyone had this problem on any other models or may it just be a typical chinesse import smash together assembly job??

Cheers..

Thats competely normal...as far as it is a brand new engine....even your crosser put that out when its brand new....change the filter to a paper one like Daytona, Honda, etc!Change the oil again within 15hours of use and you will see its getting better
there is a reason why everybody says , change the oil often...max are 20 hours of use!!!

Latest posts

Back