Michael Brendan Crain where is my carby?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noidea

Reaction score
Hey mate,

whats the go with the carby i paid you for on 04/09/2006?

please let me know whats happening.

thanks
Edward

bump,

does anyone know michael?
Have his adress or mobile number???

cheers

'shit i thought we had a good comunity of people here, shit house to see people ripping others off,
Very disapointing :mad:

'shit i thought we had a good comunity of people here, shit house to see people ripping others off,
Very disapointing :mad:

I second that:eek: , it seems like you just cant trust anybody these days:mad:
how much did the dog sting ya for?

Yep, very upsetting to see happening and even more so when im the victim. Paid him $20 for the carby, not to mention the time i have spent trying to track him down and find out a phone number or adress so i can get in touch. I hope that this wont stop the trading on the forum, there are alot of decent guyz out there who are just willing to help out and get this sport going.

Hopefully we can learn from this, be cautious... maybe get in phone contact and get an address if your dealing via the forum, but as i said... hopefully buying, swapping and selling on this forum will continue. 99% of us members are genuinely interested in better good of this comunity, lets not let the 1% ruin what we have.

thanks, and any help/leads on michael would be greatley appreciated.
Edward

Last edited:
I've already sold stuff, I recken we bring out trader ratings, Its a little thing under our name Trader Rating 4+ ( means 4 people gave you a good rating and you can click the trader rating and it brings up information the buyer left ) if it says -4 it means i have 4 negative feedbacks

I think if you post in the sale section you should have to identify yourself and post a direct contact.......like the trading post; must have a phone number. No PM's, no email. If your genuine you dont care.

thanks admin, am currently seeking some help from ebay for his adress and from that should be able to get his phone number or postal adress and send him a letter.

i think these suggestions are all good ideas, but i am a member of many forums and this is the first time i have been ripped via trading off a forum which sucks. I think just a phone number and postal adress should be good enough... thanks for all the help guyz, and if anyone gets any info it would be great.

thanks
Edward

Nup, i got confused... sorry to you and mjc85

Michael Brendan Crain's user name is cra38l

Edward

nothin an admin couldnt edit im sure :p

sorry about the mix up... i thought scotty may have let you know but i guess not.

still no contact from Mr crain..

Latest posts

Back