micheal jackson dead!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
heard on the radio this morning that micheal jackson was dead, thought id check it out for myself and this is what i found....im not a fan but just thought i would throw it up for those who are.

LOS ANGELES -- Pop icon Michael Jackson died Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest, the Los Angeles Times is reporting.

Michael Jackson was rushed to the hospital, a fire department official told the Los Angeles Times.

Capt. Steve Ruda said Thursday that Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.

L. Londell McMillan, a lawyer for Jackson, did not have any information. Messages left for other Jackson associates were not immediately returned.

The hospitalization was first reported by the Web site TMZ.

The emergency entrance at the UCLA Medical Center, which is near Jackson's rented home, was roped off Thursday with police tape.

News trucks were gathered, helicopters flew overhead, and orange cones were laid out to redirect traffic.

"We have no statements as far as transporting Michael Jackson," Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Devin Gales said.

R.I.P Micheal - came through about 10 minutes ago that the now have word he had passed away

Just got a txt msg saying that they are going to melt his body down and turn it into toys so the kids can play with him instead

Last edited:
^^^^bahahaha ya i reckon the plastic melt and clogged his arteries

Im sure I read somewhere a while ago that he had cancer (could be wrong) maybe his heart wasn't strong enough to take the kemo?

Bring him to SA so we can recycle all the plastic wasted on him...might even get a 5c deposit!!

With all the money in the world , the best plastic surgeons in the world!!!!!!! what the HELLL made him go for a face like that??? seriosly couldnt he think of anything better...

He could of just said make me look like your average white man.... what the hell !!! its so ugly

Check out his chin! its like 20cm wide with a flat bottom and a massive dimple looking thing in the middle .. like the ultimate Double chin

no wonder he always covered his kids faces.

Im sorry ... but one thing i hate the most is how the Media are all suck ups saying he was the greatest how good he was this that .. only because hes now DEAD!!
after all the crap they have given him

Long live the MJ Species

Some classics!!!

He wont be cremated or buried....rather wrapped in shopping bags. That way he will still be white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with

It's being put down as a death at sea..... Apparently paramedics found him bobbing up and down on a bouy.....

Hospital staff don't know what to do with his body as plastic recycling isn't until next week.

A commemorative "McJackson burger" has been released... its a 50year old piece of aged albino meat shoved between two 8 year old buns...

Michael Jackson died of food poisoning after eating some 12 year old nuts

Michael Jackson died of dissappointment when he found out Boyz to Men was not a delivery service.

Michael Jackson's autopsy has now been completed. The cause of death has apparently been ruled as not being sunshine, moonlight and good times, and they are blaming it on the boogie.

Michael Jackson died of heart complications. Doctors expected him to beat it.

Whats the difference between disney movies and Michael Jackson? Disney movies are still touching kids

Two paramedics arrive at Michael Jackson's to answer the 911 call,
the first asks the second what they should try first.
To which the second replies, "well I don't know about you but I reckon the ferris wheel".

Some classics!!!

He wont be cremated or buried....rather wrapped in shopping bags. That way he will still be white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with

It's being put down as a death at sea..... Apparently paramedics found him bobbing up and down on a bouy.....

Hospital staff don't know what to do with his body as plastic recycling isn't until next week.

A commemorative "McJackson burger" has been released... its a 50year old piece of aged albino meat shoved between two 8 year old buns...

Michael Jackson died of food poisoning after eating some 12 year old nuts

Michael Jackson died of dissappointment when he found out Boyz to Men was not a delivery service.

Michael Jackson's autopsy has now been completed. The cause of death has apparently been ruled as not being sunshine, moonlight and good times, and they are blaming it on the boogie.

Michael Jackson died of heart complications. Doctors expected him to beat it.

Whats the difference between disney movies and Michael Jackson? Disney movies are still touching kids

Two paramedics arrive at Michael Jackson's to answer the 911 call,
the first asks the second what they should try first.
To which the second replies, "well I don't know about you but I reckon the ferris wheel".

lmao it amazes me how quick people come up with this stuff

A pioneer in shaping music has died today, ( no im not much of a fan either) and all ya do is digg into him like this camon, ( but some of those are freakin funnay)

Probably the best musician of our time ,yes and i am a fan ,have been for yrs

R.I.P jacko ,you'll be sadly missed

yes and i laugh at he texts as well ,he was a strange 1 at the end

well all the kids are happy...i wasn't a fan.

Yeah same .... he was a child molester ...he may very well have been one of the best musicians ever ..... but he raped and drugged children :eek:

I think it's disgusting 22 million bought him a settlement in the first place ..... but it disgusts me more to see the media gradually reducing references to the charges to small by line at the end of glowing tributes :rolleyes: ...

I mean really , someone who was interviewed today said he showed white people how to respect black people ??????

By turning himself white ??? what about Luther King or Malcom X ????

F.F.S:rolleyes:

But most of all it disgusts me that a contribution to music .... no matter how great, is seen by many to somehow "balance " the depraved sexual attacks on children .

So yeah maybe some may think I'm being a bit harsh but I feel the same of anyone who rapes children ..... I'm happier when they are dead.:cool:

So yeah maybe some may think I'm being a bit harsh but I feel the same of anyone who rapes children ..... I'm happier when they are dead.:cool:

same, they're wothless in my eyes and should be shot... i dont think its harsh.

every one i told said they thought he was a pedo.....but thats me and my mates.

good riddens i say.

personally, i dont think he was into little kiddies...not in that way anyway. a load of media generated crap, and the typical american attitude of sueing people instead of maybe getting a job and earning their money in a respectable fashion.... and him being slightly cuckoo, made it all the easier to do so...

jealousy perhaps? i dont like his music(but still, who doesnt find them selves referring to certain songs of his every now and then?:eek: billy jean, is not my lover...:p) did anyone who accused him of said crimes ever actually know him personally? wheres the proof? huh? is it maybe a case of the tall poppy syndrome?

and i know if i had the money, id be making my own damn amusement park.... public opinion be damned, id be taking satisfaction that people are enjoying themselves at my own expense...

maybe if hed gone to africa and donated a few million to welfare/eye surgery/schools/etc he wouldnt have copped so much flak? but thats what happens, isnt it? the good guys get walked on, while the assholes just keep climbing the ranks and shitting on people from on high...

as for having his children wear masks...well, as far as i know, even the damned paparazzi hasnt put a FACE to their names.... (strange names at that) meaning that, when these children get to be old enough, they can either claim that they are his children, and take all the crap that will come with it, or keep the anonymity up, and lead what may end up being a normal(though rich) life, away from the public eye.

in other words... he might have been a fruitcake, but still had enough sense to have that amount of respect for his heirs....

oh, im bad, im bad, you know it, yeah im bad....:p

Latest posts

Back