mid-size slow build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dude!

Reaction score
just a put together of the junk i had laying around my shed from broken bikes iv gotten rid of
IMGP0454.jpg

To keep
*frames good
*forks good
*tank bars
*brakes

mods to come
*engine dont know which one 160ho would be the way to go but gpx 125race motor sounds good to
*wheels 14" 12" combo off dhz probs
*swing arm i like the A shape swing arm but i need advice. im guessing it wouldnt work with shock mount.
*rear shock fast ace or fox float
*tall seat
*basic controlls
all advice is welcome

Advice:
new tires kenda dunlop brdigestone etc- Wheels & Tyre - DHZ Mini Moto
z160ho or gpx 125 is fine i own a gpx 125- Engines - DHZ Mini Moto
elka dnm rear shock depending on the swing arm you want to get- Suspension - DHZ Mini Moto
for looks maybe red hubs to match brakes- Sell Pit Bike Parts Cnc Wheel Hub,Sell Pit Bike Parts Cnc Wheel Hub manufacturer, supplier of Sell Pit Bike Parts Cnc Wheel Hub
pro taper bars because the ones you have on there look aluminum and low quality- Pro Taper - DHZ Mini Moto
better rear sprocket id go the 41tooth- HD 41T REAR SPROCKET #420 CHAIN PITCH - DHZ Mini Moto
did chain- DID #420 Roller Chain, 136L - DHZ Mini Moto
with the gpx 125 i would run a oko 26mm- OKO 26mm FlateSlide Race Carby Kit - DHZ Mini Moto
the 160ho not so sure on carb size maybe someone else can suggest that one-?
alloy gear shifter- CNC FOLDING SHIFTER XR50 CRF50 XR CRF SHIFT LEVER SF05 - eBay (item 170279557676 end time Feb-03-11 19:55:11 PST)
alloy brake pedal- SHUOPU SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD.
forged kick start- PITSTERPRO Forged Kick Start, the Strongest Kicker on the Market - DHZ Mini Moto
cnc fuel cap for bling :D- Red Billet CNC Petrol Cap - DHZ Mini Moto
sub frame powder coated silver or your choice in colour (not main frame)(powder coating place near you)
custom graphics with your name and number- Pitbike Graphics : MagikSC, Motocross Graphics and Accessories
uni filter- Air Filter - DHZ Mini Moto

Good luck mate !

looks like it will be a good build, I would just start with making the chassis better theres no point having the power of a z160 but have **** handling.

I would get a new alloy swingarm and better rear shock and wheel set from Home Page - DHZ Mini Moto

Then ride it a bit then buy an engine once you have pushed your stock engine to the limit. then by then itll be a decent bike...

thats the plan wheels are going with the swing arm and engine is crap it runs but old as hell and thrashed. will an A frame swinger work or will the shock mount have to modded?

took tdr advice spraying sub frame a nice shinny gray
sitting in primer atm
IMGP0465.jpg

IMGP0463.jpg

hmmmmm long range fuel tank

Reactions: TDR
hey guys got some new parts coming courtesy of minifighter new swingarm and dnm shock :). im looking at wheel set's, dhz has billet hub with alloy rim for 300+, revolution mx has a full whelset with billet hubs but steel rims and are quite a bit cheaper at the moment whats the better choice? thanks guys ill get picks up when i can.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back