Miles 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miles_182

Reaction score
Hey guys, have been riding 50s and posting the odd photo on here but decided I would start a build thread! Its going to be pretty slow because these bad boys can cost some money haha but hopefully ill end up with a stick stocker:lol:

This is my 07/08 cant remember haha anyways this is what it was like when i picked her up. IMG_1900.jpg

Then I got some fresh grips ebay seat and pegs and a tb throttle and fast 50 cable not shown in the pic. IMG_2050.jpg

So far thats all I've done hopefully buying a takegawa rear shock and TBR front kit tomorrow off ebay...

Next things im after is, better quality seat, pegs and peg mount (no more china lol)
Maybe a white rearguard and some sick graphics yeew

Last edited:
little update! just ordered suspension. Should be here in a couple of weeks :grinning-smiley-003

was getting fast 50 front, but ended up going with the two brothers setup man and a takegawa shock on the back, which should be sweet for the moment

Takegawa Shock just showed up.. stoked with it! Now just waiting on my TBR front kit and it will be on the bike yeew Taka Shock.jpg

Two Borthers front fork kit is here! wont worry about posting pics, ill put some up of the bike soon once everythings all together

where did you get the rear shocker from ?? i know richard (r-craft) on ebay sells alot of taky parts

Hey mate, yeah off ebay, some guy from victoria was selling a few shocks, im pretty sure that wasnt who it was but.

Hey guys haven't updated this in a few weeks anyways just ordered some new quality IMS footpegs and BBR Skidplate, deffs need a skidplate and my old pegs were detroyed as they were just china ones of ebay, ill try and get some bike pics soon :clap:

Latest posts

Back