Mini bike blitz 'crushes' junior hoons!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fark. sum cops are harsh, yes the kids shouldnt be on the road, but impounding and crushing the bikes is way to a far.
the place i ride (legally) is about 500m down the road from my house. i usually just walk the bike down there because i got a warning before, they threatened me with a $1500 fine, which i think would scare any kid off the road. so there is no need for the crushing of bikes.

my 2 cents.

Give the kids more place's to ride, back in my day very early 80's there where a heap of place's that the police let you ride, as long as you pushed the bike there and home they left you alone, now its all a insurance risk, bah humbug i say to that

Take The Power Back

I reckon the best way sort this govt c**p out is just to be smarter and find ways to screw em back....

What I want to see is more totally road worthy bikes ( ADR ) in the Pit Format built by private hands with monster heads. Big cams. IRK.

Then roam the streets in big packs on the scary little monsters at 3:00am tearing up oldies front lawns and running over garden ornaments and chasing down peoples cats .....

When I rule the world the distopian descent in to anarchaic destruction and killing is gonna start with anyone wearing a suit. After that it will be all the Volvo owners... :cool:

I reckon the best way sort this govt c**p out is just to be smarter and find ways to screw em back....

What I want to see is more totally road worthy bikes ( ADR ) in the Pit Format built by private hands with monster heads. Big cams. IRK.

Then roam the streets in big packs on the scary little monsters at 3:00am tearing up oldies front lawns and running over garden ornaments and chasing down peoples cats .....

When I rule the world the distopian descent in to anarchaic destruction and killing is gonna start with anyone wearing a suit. After that it will be all the Volvo owners... :cool:

lol, as good as that sounds i really dont think that would be a good approach (apart from chasing people down, lol), that'd just give us all a bad rep, something better would be to ride into the cbd and rally out the front of parliment buildings

The Self-Immolation of Thich Quang Duc ...

Could we bring the Mayor along in a cage and then set him on fire with Methanol on the Parliment steps?

*hopeful*

So what do you actually have to be doing for it to get impounded?

You are a complete idiot if thats what you want! If I saw you doing that then I would knock you off your bike and take it of you myself because you dont deserve to have a bike if you use it in that way.

Have some respect FFS

yeah unitMX I totaly agree they don't listen when we try to convinve them to give us more facilities or make moreplaces legal or open little parks where we can ride and then complain when people ride in their local park or something because they have no way of getting to a track, they could dramaticaly stop the illegal riding if they opened some more places.

I'm not someone who will hoon around or ride on the road...I go to a track but still the principle isn't very fair.

building tracks is a good idea but theres alot of kids who own pitbike that dont have access to a ute or a trailer
so there still gonna be riding the streets to get to the legal tracks

yeah ofcourse rosie you will never 100% cut it out, but it would dramaticaly decline the illegal riding.

and sorry dazza if i "dragged up an old thread" again but i just felt like giving my 2 cents on this article and people also are replying so i dont see the problem of bringing up old threads..if the moderators didnt want you commenting on them they would have deleted them

I got the local paper like 6 months ago and it had a complaint about kids riding bikes around my area, Nudgee, there is a spare block of land where many people ride safely and its next to the train station and skate park. I read the article and jumped on the computer and wrote a huge essay about how they need more riding spots and how they were all wearing helmets and not riding on the road just the park its self.. Im still waiting for a reply to my essay.. They just dont listen..

yeah they don't they ban you and fine you and take your bike but when you do a proper proposal and ask them please make more riding places available to minimize the illegal riding they just don't wanna hear it

What a waste... could of auctioned them to go back to the community etc... another politcally numb minded way of 'trying' to fix problems not solve them!

it's all about raising revenue, for every bike they catch they get about $1500 in fines, so if they catch one bike a day that's $10500 a week, $546000 a year. If they build a track they don't make jack shit, they just lose like $500,000 and there'll still be idiots like DHZ140cc riding on the street anyway.
and do you really think our retarded government/council would be capable of building a track worth riding? hell no!!

I agree with Unit_MX there arent enough places for mini riders to ride legally! Hopefully when Braaap Club get over here and set up there will be more places for us to ride!!!! The sooner the better!

it's all about raising revenue, for every bike they catch they get about $1500 in fines, so if they catch one bike a day that's $10500 a week, $546000 a year. If they build a track they don't make jack shit, they just lose like $500,000 and there'll still be idiots like DHZ140cc riding on the street anyway.
and do you really think our retarded government/council would be capable of building a track worth riding? hell no!!

Well if they sent bikes to auction they could raise even more revenue.

If the council can make good skate parks which cost million they should at least allow and area for enthusiasts to use legally.

State of affairs is shite!

i have heard this alot on this thread and i agree with all the money they spend wreckin them they could build a track out somewhere away from the public and charge a small entry fee there would be less hoons on unreged bikes more money for the goverment everyone is happy and it just hurts me to see those bikes crushed into cubes

Latest posts

Back