Mini Bike Forum not Kindergarten

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyancontracting

Reaction score
I am getting sick of looking at threads and all you get are bitchy arsehole replies. Grow up and act like adults. We are all here because we are mad keen mini bikers. Not everyone can afford to have a BBR pit but you buy what you can afford and if it is a cheaper bike off Ebay just remember it is better than the one you didn't have and we should help when asked about simple things instead of giving the bloke with the cheap bike a hard time.

Thanks for listning

Drew
:)

Yeah, its starting to head back the way it was! Thids community does not need that at all.

You cheap bastards! LOL just play'n!

It should'nt be about what you have! but how you use it! any rich daddy's boy can have a bling bike but most of 'em suck balls at any kind of real riding.

# people should'nt give shit unless they r the shit!

# Good bikes should be for good riders only

# and if it's all you can afford, ride it like you mean it

There is an infraction system in place know, where so many infractions will lead to a temporary ban, and if the offense is bad enough a permanent ban. Hopefully this will weed out this kind of stuff.

Its more the mood of the forum changing, duno if its coz of all the noobs coming asking the same thing over and over, 'is this bike good.. bla bla' and members getting frustrated or people just getting a little too comfortable. Ive noticed it and im sure everyone has. I think the 'offensive' behaviour is a bit more subtle than that and so this infraction system may be limited.

Ive got a few suggestions for the forum:

A noob section for all those 'is this bike good', 'what mods can i do' questions (stickys galore i hope) Also put this at the top of the forums list, so its the first place noobs see, and visist and will hopefully be able to answer all the FAQ that seem to keep on coming.

Maybe having a serious tech section like alot of other more popular forums have (i think just listing it at the bottom will keep the noobs and their 'what mods can i do' questions out).

With a few actions like these (along with those already in place.. doin a good job) im sure frustration levels will fall and every1 will stop being so up tight.

looks forward to a better cyber experience lol

cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back