Mini Bike Ramp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyld Fisher

Reaction score
G'day guys,

I really wanna make a ramp for my Pitpro 110 and I just wanted to know can some of you guys post pics of your mini bike ramps.

theres a few guys on this site that have built ramps and ive got some pics off em and a few plans i can post em if u like?

heres a ramp i knocked up its 5f high
Picture465.jpg

so you havent hit it looks kind of flat and that its not going to kick you all that high

looks pretty good trashthumpy, how long did it take ya 2 build it and how solid is it?

this is my brand new baby first ramp eva its extremely steep cause my mate wants to try a flip on his mtb so i just built it like that i think im ganna neet to reallt peg it down well but yea i had no plans just threw it together ind it kinda worked so yea. ill let u know how it goes

P4290016.jpg

P4290015-2.jpg

what do u think of it its really steep ino but just some thoughts ohh and is still un hit ill probably get out there wednesday arvo and give it a shot

lol looks like fun ill tell ya that much, ur gonna get a bit of kik from that lol

Latest posts

Back