mini bike towball carrier?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIK50

Reaction score
Hello all u helpfull people!
I have seen a few racks round that attach to towbar? to carry transport pit bikes? Any one else seeen one or better yet any one else know where i can get me one..
Any help would be greatly appriciated?

yeah if u want all the info u need pm dirt bikes & pocket bikes because he was looking for 1 a couple weeks back and found someone with a good quality 1 at a good price.

hope this helps. :D

I was lookin 4 a company how makes em preferably? Is it private sale were the others at?

Sik50,

a company called NOTOW is advertising a towbar mounted carrier, in Motorcycle Trader magazine.

Their phone number is 0429 189 517.

You need to make sure they are legal in your state and that your tow bar can support the combined weight of the carrier and your bike. I suggest you contact the relevant government department in your state.

Cheers, BMA

these bike carriers are everywhere in the USA u can do a search on ebay print the picture take it into any trailer manufacturer they will build u one but keep in mind it wont be built to australian standards as it'll be a one off (not tested) but the ones in the use are holding big thumper 4 strokes that weigh over 110kg's these mini dirt bikes only weigh 60kg's

forgot to mention i think u will need a 3 part tow bar as u will need to remove the extension arm and ball to bolt on the carrier older style car dont have this

thankx guys i been in contact already with the NO TOW guys they seem great, all the infomation was much appriciated.....

thankx guys i been in contact already with the NO TOW guys they seem great, all the infomation was much appriciated.....

I had one of these.. If you go with this one you will need to put brake and blinker lights on it as well as a number plate mount and number plate light, I got fined $330 with one of the mo tow carriers on the back of my car because my numberplate was not clearly visible, the cop also said I had to mount lights on it or I could get fined for that too.

I ended up selling the mo-tow and buying one from wingham welding, they knew all the laws and have been selling these in australia for 3 years, I am heaps more confident with the design too, as someone else had stated in this thread the Mo-tow is imported and not built to australian standards.

I just noticed the date to your last post and realized that I am 4years too late for any advice:eek:...go on have a laugh:D.....I'm new to these chat rooms...

lol, these "forums";)
and yer bit old. how did you find all these threads?

I typed in motorbike carrier in the search. and it brought these up:eek:...

I was interested in these as I have found that not many people have these carriers and I though I might have something interesting to say about them..It may of been interesting for these people a few years ago.. I have gotten into the habit now of looking at the date it was posted..

All good mate try a member called andos he's got a line on a good company that builds em for the cops

I typed in motorbike carrier in the search. and it brought these up:eek:...

I was interested in these as I have found that not many people have these carriers and I though I might have something interesting to say about them..It may of been interesting for these people a few years ago.. I have gotten into the habit now of looking at the date it was posted..

ok welll the bottom bit is good, haha
but yes i see it is a important subject for a fair few ppl:)

Latest posts

Back