Mini Bike Websites?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is this the most popular mini bike website in Australia? If there are others out there with more members I would like to register with them. I already know about planet minis and thumper talk but those are in the USA and I am looking for other australian based forums.

Is this the most popular mini bike website in Australia? If there are others out there with more members I would like to register with them. I already know about planet minis and thumper talk but those are in the USA and I am looking for other australian based forums.

What do you need another forum for? You got everything that you will ever want right here.

Last edited:
Ok thanks. Nothing against this forum I just wanted to find the most popular Australian forum so when I had a question it will have a better chance of being answered.

man did you get told he he he

mate welcome to minibike heaven
if you cant find what your looking for here just ask
you will get your answer

let us know if you have any trouble finding your way around

fmx is pretty slow tho i think, good to have a read through the archives if your bored but dont count on new threads all the time.

fmx is not a minibike forum
it's more targeted at big bikes

jeebus sidney why your mum didn't push you back in i dont know
make's me wonder

There is/was a great forum called chinesemotorbike.com.au(or more famously known as CMZ)
It had awww about 7 members and I think they are all related or work at same dodgy minibike dealer(elstars). Quite funny actually:D

Latest posts

Back