Mini chopper plans

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicksy

Reaction score
Hi,

Well i hope this is the right section (sorry new to these forums)

But i was wondering if any one had any mini chopper plans they would like to share or sell?

I am looking at building a mini chopper but i thought i would try and get my hands on some plans first so it will look professional :p

If anyone can help me out please let me know

Cheers..

Have you thought about buying one complete with a decent frame and then just mod it? It just seems like the easier option.

could be cheaper 2.......buy a cheap one tear it down and let your imagination run wild :D

Yes have thought of that, however i like building/welding stuff as im pretty good with the old welder so would like to make one from scratch :)

where abouts you located , got a Westcoast Choppers black widow replica :p could sell for cheap maybe? i think it still goes 110cc semi auto i beleive , i was planning on pimpin it myself could easily make up a suicide shifter coming up beside the tank :p and its got no clutch so much easier would look fat lol

im in brisbane

lol by the way west coast choppers didnt make the black widow orange county choppers (occ) did lol

o yer thats right lol i always just get west coast in my head when i think of them lol

pm'd him but he hasnt replied since...... would of been good to see it get cleaned up

its me dads he said a few hundred.... it ran before it was dumped in the shed and left for about a year... has been kicked over not seized pretty sure it just needs a key... and the rear tyre doesnt want to seal properly.. and probly a few other things i wont go into detail here..
rims are like solid CNc or whatever it is ettcc
in brisbane

Offered him $280 but his old man wants more than that.

So if anyone has any plans or know where i can buy a frame keep the posts coming :D

I've got my mini chopper build thread on here got pics if it together before I stripped it and I got pics of it bare down to just frame. And I'll soon gave bit by bit before n after pics of all the parts if that helps in any way? :)

Latest posts

Back