Mini Choppers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12a_rx2

Reaction score
ok i need one of these in adelaide but am unsure of where to get one,
ive been on the three amigos site and ebay but cant seem to find one in adelaide
only thing i rearly need it for is the frame cause ive gota build one at school so ive got 2 weeks to find one lol
the frame on it needs to be half decent so i can stick a honda engine in it and claim the frame as my own lol
if anyone could point me in the right direction about where to get one that would be great

eBay Australia: Mini Chopper 49cc (item 160136275082, end time 16-Jul-07 22:55:51 AEST)

somthing like that would be good as i reakon i could make the frame look home made lol

Thanks,
Lewis

sorry i cant help with the frame but when you get a engine i would go for the 250cc lifan v-twin cause it looks like a chopper engine so it makes it look like a true chopper

i was going to build one with the v twin lifan engine but decided not to cause you cant ride them anywhere

where do you plan on riding it

yeh lol i know there shit but ill modify the frame a bit to make it look like somthing i made
and ill be swaping all the engine and stuff outa it

I wouldnt try to pass one of those frames off as someting I made however if YOUR welds look like bird shit then perhaps you could get away with it.

I looked at some of those mini choppers when i was on the gold coast and the quality of the frames was shite. There was kinks in the tubing, welds with massive amounts of porosity and splatter so it will definatley look like an amature effort if you start with one of those.

lol well he wont think its mine then!

haha yeh sounds like i might get away with it

:eek: damn i just cut one up a week or so ago, it was complete but the carbie was farked. before i cut it up i couldnt pay some one to take it, i would of given it to ya. bugga ah

i've got a mini chopper with a 110cc engine, it's pretty neat but i live in sydney so if you can find away to get it over email me back. chers

can anyone help me ?
im wondering how much a 200cc or 250cc mini chopper cost me
in sydney ummm and im looking for shops close to sydney
if anyone knows any can use help me outt please

Latest posts

Back