Mini Dirt Bike Tracks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the man

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any tracks purposely built for mini dirt bikes/thumpstars/pit bosses etc.

How do u reckon one of these would go on a decent sized BMX track?

sometimes theres some mini dirt bikes at the BMX track near my house, it looks pretty good

these bikes are ment for BMX tracks because of their size they match up well, i havent been to a full size motox track yet but cant wait to do so 8)

No-Fear said:
these bikes are ment for BMX tracks because of their size they match up well, i havent been to a full size motox track yet but cant wait to do so 8)

Thats what i thought but i just wanted to check up and see. I wouldn't think that these could make a triple at a full size moto X track but i have been suprised before.

Has anyone heard on the progress about carter race engines track he is building for all types of bikes?

yep ma mates brother used to race his before he sold it to my mate, you wouldnt believe the are he was getting and its only 107cc

Anyone know where i can find a database of all MX tracks in and around Sydney with websites/ addresses besides the motocycling australia website?

thers a track neer my place and its owned by anything evil and if there ther ur aloud to ride on there track

My mates take our bikes to Muskerry Moto Park near Heathcote VIC. We have race days and all. The track is a supercross track so its ick for the thumpys. We usually get about 30 fast 50 riders its mad fun. Check the site www.muskerrymotopark.com.au
Come out and check it

Muskerry

Muskerry usnt bad hey my little bros goes training up their with jye a bit and sometimes i just cruise over and take my 50. Alot of the ky boys ride 50s to so sometimes we just do roadies. Pretty sweet but Paul needs to make some higher and steeper jumps. Hes been doing a bita work on it aparently.

:) hi i live in logan central can u plze tell me where a good moto track is plze:D

Last edited:
hey um i live in logan central um can u plze tell me where a good track is around here

haha yer its got abit of life left......

its really suprising how they can find a thread like this?? but cant find a new one/ or even make one in the "riding spots & events" section....

Muskerry usnt bad hey my little bros goes training up their with jye a bit and sometimes i just cruise over and take my 50. Alot of the ky boys ride 50s to so sometimes we just do roadies. Pretty sweet but Paul needs to make some higher and steeper jumps. Hes been doing a bita work on it aparently.

dude where did u get those blue tyres

Latest posts

Back