Mini Fmx Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indy........if anyone wonts more just ask

throw up some pics of yourself bustin out ay

good stuff keep 'em coming! good to see the FMXers are make'n it on here.
drink.gif

Last edited:
Yeah mate welcome , I think we met a glovers but it was that faaarkin hot and I was hung over as 50 men so I'm not sure .... anyway welcome mate nice skillz :cool:

It's true Hillz!!!!! I took my average hangover, measured it and multiplied it by 50 .....and that was me at Glovers :D

whats your name?

glovers ride day was bullshit hot didnt even start jumping the ramp till 5 in the arvo or something it was just two hot to put gear on. i cant believe everyone was still in the foam pit though.

Fuckin aye mate it just looked like an oven in the pit ,hot as the seventh of hell
I was the big guy with the dreads staggering around with the cameras .....we came up from jindy so we had to bail early .:mad:

Hopefully next time .....going up to shoot Randall in a few weeks , he's got a few wallrides and urban shit to film , pm me if ya wanna come ride .:cool:

yer i remember you ay, your the nice guy that bought use beer ay. went down a treat ;).

shooting randall, he down nsw ay? bit far for me to drive these days lol. if ever on up this way though give us a yell and ill be glad to do some riding.

Yeah that was me bruz my pleasure on the beers glad ya enjoyed em :D

Yeah Randall is in Newy...but yeah there's a Queensland seccy in the vid I'll be up to shoot Boxy and some of the crew on here you have just hooked up with like mini mullisha

so I'm sure we'll hook up at some point . . :cool:

Last edited:
what bike are you riding? you have skills

Not sure where in Newy but I'll be up there in the next few weeks so I'll let ya know ...or he's on my myspace friends if ya wanna hit him up .:cool:

what bike are you riding? you have skills

bike is just a bitsa mate, got my new pitboss on the way as we speak. will throw some ppics up of my pitty when i get it.

here is my 50 close up. pretty sweet i reckon.

hahahahaha... bustin' out there man, good to see. i wish i could get out and ride some more so i could actually practice some of that, and we dont have a foam pit here in SA, (still waiting on trashthumpy to finish his :D) so its hard to prac and not hurt yourself in the process. keep it up man, killin' it.

Cheers, Tony.

Latest posts

Back