Mini FMX shots from over the years

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fmxnats 2005
back when i could superman
Fmxnatspics185.jpg

Fmxnatspics002021.jpg

my first ever Ssg's
goodssg.jpg

Thanks Wayne, much appreicated!!

Now this was a dumb decision but turned out good, unbolted the bottom half of the superkicker, jacked it up and flipped it into the pit, dumb because i didnt have a helmet on but i was young and stupid.
look how close my head comes to the ramp!!

flipseq.jpg

back when Rockstar was not in Aus, Touring the USA in the Rockstar RV filming for Backyard invasion 2
100_11812028Medium29.jpg

these were the New Pitster Pros back in the day
100_12352028Medium29.jpg

100_12492028Medium29.jpg

105969252-Mglover1.jpg

Photoshoot for the Xsportz Ad in Dirt action back in the day
3JUNE05.jpg

First Rodeo i ever did
Rodeo.jpg

Nothing
nothing.jpg

Nacnac
nacnac.jpg

finish with this for tonight, i gotta find all my OLDer photos then these, back doing most these tricks on a completely stock crf 50 doing barhops with stock bars too lol
me_360day.jpg

How did the bikes handle all the jumping??
Did you need to frame brace?
what shocks did you run?

the thumpstar was completly stock apart from the handlebars and grips!, the crf i braced the frame and ran an ishock and forksprings and longer forklegs.
Troy nah didnt give it another shot after that, wish i did tho

its all easy enough to do, just gotta get a bike that will take the big jumps, the one i got now scares me so once i buy a better bike ill get back into it and see how i go, gotta have some fun again!

hey just noticed we got a fmx forum now, can someone move this into it?? MF????

its all easy enough to do, just gotta get a bike that will take the big jumps, the one i got now scares me so once i buy a better bike ill get back into it and see how i go, gotta have some fun again!

i wanna flip my 88 dude ha ha teach me

looking good glover..ill have to look through my computer and see if i can find some old school photos i took of you kade and dean when yous rode the pbe show at kawana on the sunshine coast

lol we were all soooo hungover riding that show that day. free beer aint a good thing

i figured id add to the mini fmx pics from over the years with a fe2w of my own to keep the ball rolling :)

Attachments

• flip.jpg
    flip.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 72
  • l[1].jpg
    l[1].jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 76
  • l[3].jpg
    l[3].jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 66
  • l[4].jpg
    l[4].jpg