Mini Monsoon?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CluelessNewbie

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry to barge in on your forum; I'm just after a bit of advice. My brother really wants a dirt bike for Christmas (dirt bike? Mini bike? Pit bike? I don't know if there's a difference-- he wants something to ride around on a property with his friends, not for racing or anything like that).

We don't know anything about bikes, though. We do know a guy who will sell us a new 125CC Mini Monsoon for $650.00, but I have no idea if this is a good price or not? We can't afford any of the really expensive ones, and I want to make sure we're not being taken advantage of before I go ahead and buy a bike that might not be worth the money, or that I might find cheaper elsewhere.

I'd appreciate any advice you guys could give me. :)

--Natalia.

Hello,
Yeah i had a Monsson and found they are good bikes, i have since run it into the ground with all my mods and extra parts and i really gave it a hard time, i bought mine about a year ago and paid $850 for it which i thought was really good.

He should have heaps of fun tho on a 125cc and who knows it can start kids off and mabye one day get into the whole thing of racing. The monsoon will teach him to become a better rider anyway, if he just wants to play around on it the bike will let him do that. Parts are easy to get and you can buy parts of ebay any old day. just need to know what to look for.. hope this helps.

is this monsoon new cause if its second hand you can get a new pit bike for that price

Latest posts

Back