Mini motard call out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turtle

Reaction score
Just going on the back of the new venue to ride thread I was just wondering who in se qld has a mini motard and where do they ride or if they don't get it any more are they keen to and what would you pay where would you be keen to ride? Also is there any other sites were minimotarders hang out?. Is small wheel Sunday at lakeside dead? And last question for this post is mini motoring deader than dead and I should just reside to riding around the block avoiding the fuzz?

well I hope it's not dead as i just bought a mini motard and convinced a mate to convert his old china bike to come and give some racing/trackdays @SWS.

I will go anywhere to ride as I travel out to QR for track days with my road bike so Travelling to ride a track is not an issue for me.

I did hear talk of a new track near the port of brisbane/wynum way but not too sure will look into it.

I got my bike all tarded out & sadly lost my license so never really got the chance to ride untill the other weekend with the big bikes.
I would be so very keen to get into some regular riding, I even heard Toowoomba used to have mini tard events, I was prepared to go for a drive out there to ride, but the closer to home the better
sws must be dead, I made a topic there once asking about bike & riding gear requirements, but it got deleted before I ever got a response :(

I wouldn't look at riding it on the road, if your neighbours dob you in you're looking at some nasty fines

SWS__Lakeside • View topic - 2011 calendar of events.

heres the sws site

23rd Jan - Track day.
6th Feb - Track day.
20th Feb - Rd1, 2011 Qld Racing Series.
6th Mar - Track day.
3rd Apr - Track day.
17th Apr - Trackday.
1st May - Track day.
15 May - Track day.
29th May -Track day.
12th Jun - Track day.
26th Jun - Track day.
10th Jul -Track day.
7th Aug - Track day.
4th Sep - Track day.
18th Sep - Rd2, 2011 Qld Racing Series.
2nd Oct - Track day.
16th Oct - Track day.
30th Oct - Rd3, 2011 Qld Racing Series.
13th Nov - Track day.
27th Nov - Track day.
11th Dec - Track day.

and here are the dates
id be ringing to confirm the day is still on

Good work defunk your google skills are a lot better than mine. Let us know how you go.

Looking at the sws site there has been some changes and the next track day is on the 18 of Sep. I'm thinking of giving it a go it's a while away but if any one from the south side wants a lift up there I will have room.

Anyone heading to acherfield on saturday ?

The titles are in Gladstone !?
being so close to home I would love to be there!
Do you have any knowledge of regular 'tard days?

zzz; I'm hoping to get out to archy this saturday :)

Heres their website:
:: CQ Mini Moto ::

And Dates:
21st August 2011 - Sunday - 8am - 4pm - Gladstone - Round 4
18th September 2011 - Sunday - 9am - 4pm - Rockhampton - Practice
16th October 2011 - Sunday - 9am - 4pm - Rockhampton - Round 5
19th November 2011 - Saturday - 8am - 4pm - Gladstone - 2 Track Challenge
20th November 2011 - Sunday - 9am - 4pm - Rockhampton - 2 Track Challenge

hopefully make it on sat for a test lap or two

Sweet I'll be taking the tard out for it's first shake down.

I'll probably come out sat for a look cause I'm only getting home from work this arvo and bike isn't ready, should be ready next weekend though.

Hi guys, it is offical. CQ minimoto will be hosting the 2012 Australian Minimoto Championships in Gladstone on 27/28 April next year. Any of you guys looking for a place to ride you are all welcome to come and get involved in any of our track days. Check our website for dates and rules :: CQ Mini Moto :: . The tards at the titles will be a huge class with 20+ senior riders from Gladstone alone in the chinese class.......it gonna be huge.

i ill be there!!!
theres a whole thread about the 2012 aussie champs
i agree the china class should be the most contested

i didnt realise there was a comp this close (5hrs lol) might get some practice in and come to a few track days

Latest posts

Back