Mini Motard Club NSW

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomahawk76

Reaction score
does anyone know of any mini motard clubs in nsw (sydney) or thinking of starting one? i wanna get into practice days and meets.

In the illawarra at wollongong city raceway they have minimotard meets every tuesday and thursdays for practice and a race one sunday in the month. next year they are going to be starting a championship and move over a few tracks.

Yea it is Kembla Grange Go-Kart Track but they have new owners now.

Me and dad just got a new set of rims 12-12 and Michellin Pilots all ready to go.

Yea it really is. When they had the old owners they probably had upto 100 riders any given night but since the new owners they have had the track MA approved so it's a bit quieter but it's slowly building up and we're trying to get people interested cause it's soo much fun.

motard mods

Yea it really is. When they had the old owners they probably had upto 100 riders any given night but since the new owners they have had the track MA approved so it's a bit quieter but it's slowly building up and we're trying to get people interested cause it's soo much fun.

hey stumbows, what mods (besides road tyres) do i need to do to my bike. i heard in qld you need a fuel spill container with one way valve, your not alowed to have metal foot pegs and have to have bar ends etc???? is that just qld rules?

Umm no you don't need a spill container at most you would need to lock wire the bolts where oil might come out.

It's not as strict as the QLD rules if you come down they will scrutineer your bike but given it was in good condition whatever u needed they would let you of the first night and tell you what to get.

Most of the requirements are in what you wear rather than the bike it's self like you need a riding jacket either leather/cordura or other approved materials, riding boots and good quality jeans or riding pants.

50s Brotherhood i will get a pic up as soon as i can my camera packed it so i need to borrow my gfs when i remember to ask her lol. Although i might wait till the new sticker kit is on cause i am kinda ashamed of her in the current state (in middle of some work) all the plastics are off for replacements.

ok thanks mate... i was embarresed of my orion before but now it looks good...check it out in the mini chat section... thread is called "doin' the DOOK"

I went there last night being it was a Tuesday and man it's so quite at the moment but i think once summer gets a bit closer and things start to warm up and we still have light it's gonna get more popular i guess that just gives us more time to prepare and get the bikes in race condition.

Latest posts

Back