mini motard distress

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomik140

Reaction score
:mod:hi everyone i have a atomik nitrous set up for motard,and new to melbourne... the big problem is i dont have anywhere to ride :mmph:. i have been in contact with south morang SEVERAL times and after offering to pay FULL membership and seeing pictures of mini motards on various web sites including this one on their track. i have been basically told to sod off quite rudely as they are not interested member or not?????????? anyway is there ANYWHERE close to Melbourne that allow mini moes, am prepared to pay full members for track access. or do i give up and put the dirt tyres back on? if so where can u ride pittys on the dirt? cheers anyone thanks alot:thumbup:

south morang has been closed to minis for quite a while now...
i dont know were you can ride mini tards on the road anymore...
come down to frankston mx track with some dirt tyres on if you want

however if you do find a place to ride them let me know and i will join you

Don't give up and put dirt tyres back on. There are a group of us preparing to hit the road track at Broadford for the last round of the Hartwell club championship on mini motards. Just finalising the details with the Steward and CoC. There will be some good competition and a chance to wind your mini out to about 145mk/h down the straight.
But if it is only kart tracks you want to ride on, pretty much all clubs have folded around Australia, but there is still a few in each state that are banding together to try and revive mini motard and pocket bike racing.
Stay tuned and I'll keep you all updated.

Thanks guys will look into frankston for mx and as for broadford do i need a race licence? my g/f's cousin rides there on his 1000cc track bike very expensive and he has a competition licence, but still very interested

just had a thought.. if i could get GENUINE numbers for mini motard who would pay full members for south morang $450 p/a) i would be prepared to ask for track time????? im sure if i went there with say 10 mini riders each paying the 450.. i mean would they knock back $4500 in potential memberships????? i am prepared to do the leg work if i can get people, and perhaps getting dedicated track time?? anyway if people are interested please reply. or if u think its a waste of time please feel free to tell me so LOL!!! cheers guys

when is frankston on next??? only prob is no way to transport my bike atm (new car no towbar yet) will cash someone to pick me up (im in templestowe) if anyone is close????

Latest posts

Back