Mini Motard Drag Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The front suspension is stock - Bike purchased from DHZ on Line. The rear is a DNM.
At the Drags Suspension is not so important.
What you need is Power, correct gearing, and big "Goolies"
I was running at Lakeside but I find the atmosphere of Willowbank more exciting and you can instantly see if changes to the bike have improved it.
Nootsy from Small Wheel Deals says he can fix up a 14 inch rear-- may go that way--

arghhh good old nootsie

sound like great fun , have to check it out , maybe give it a crackk!

I have found a supply of 32 tooth sprockets that only need the centre cut out.
They will cure the gearing problem and alloy me to change fronts to suit.
What speed will it run?-- we'll see

i always used industrial sprocket blanks on my old c90...could never find an original part...
having a mate with a cnc mill helped...4 holes and the centre hole, all accurate n concentric, in 5 minutes... blanks cost about $20 and have hardened teeth. while industrial chain, the cheap stuff at least, was useless.

that was for 428 pitch...never tried finding 420, no reason for it then...

Found 32&34 tooth sprockets at ooracing.com- only $61 delivered from UK> If they don't arrive this week I will run my Daytona 150 (stock) to compare against the GPX150. I have fitted 115kph gearing to it as well.

Drag Racing this weekend? --- bring your Pit Bike to Willowbank Raceway this Saturday at 4pm to find out how fast it really is. $38 entry gets you on the track and another pass for your mate. Bargain! I'll see you there.

Just back from willow bank - ! Great fun! I didn't have my pitty there but my FZ1-N and did 11.6s 201.6km/h - conclusion: Damn I suck a starters! If I had a ute i would brink my pitty out there to drag, the drag is good fun but there is also heaps to see!

I need more Power -- new 16/32 gearing still tops out at 115kph but not redlining in top. Where do I start on a stock GPX150?. Londin says to get a better Air Cleaner as well. Any Ideas appreciated.

hey yeah im going to start racing on wed nights at wsid (eastern creek) $50 for entry etc and they race till 1030 at night

Good one Aaron -- Keep us informed how you get on-- Have Fun

Im just curious guys is there pitty drag racing at Calder?

Aaron, I got it from ooracing.com in the UK. delivered in 7 days/other sizes available. Or try Small Wheel Deals in Lawnton/ Brisbane- Nootsie had some 32s made and you could play with the front size. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 29
im loving that little trailer!:) does it fit on the bike behind?? or the car??

Headmess: wtf does that have to do with the thread?? good find by the way but a bit slack to the monkey with the rope around it's neck.

the trailer is a side car on his suzzi looks like it anyway
have small wheel deals got a wed site?

No Website but I can TXT you Nootsie's No. if you leave yours or Email address.
The Outfit is 1984 Gs1100 Suzuki that was fitted with a large sidecar body-- All legal and it handles great and runs to over 160kph.

Attachments

• Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back