Mini Motard Pictures

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. That red one is a ducati hypermotard mini clon.

Here is the real thing:

xaus_hypermotard.jpg

Will

Last edited:
Those hand guards on the duke actually double as mirrors but you can buy normal hand guards from the moto shop.

Had to remove the front suspension guards as they where rubbing on the tyres. Once my 14T drive sprocket arrives I think I might have to alter one of the chain guide bolts as I think it may rub when I adjust the chain.... These tyres seem pretty sticky. My finger nail digs into the tyre real good and it was quite cold last night.... cant wait to scrub them in.

So bike cost me $400 (lei xy-s 125cc)
Wheels cost me $100 (12" x 1.85)
Chain was $10 (kMC, 420 pitch)
Tyres and tubes fitted where $170 (pilot sports, 120x70)

could have done it cheaper but i wanted 2 sets of wheels as i will take it on some trails now and then....

dsc00452sk7.jpg

dsc00453ze2.jpg

Sure is!
Unfortunately when you buy everything second hand and off Ebay you dont get much of a choice.
It actually has red alloy wheels, but they have the dirt tyres on it.
The front blue rim i bought which i was going to fit to my other mini bike (which is blue) but got a good deal on this bike so use a brand new one for motard instead. And I bought a rear black rim off a guy from here which was a great deal as it came with disc and sprocket.

Ill post a pic up of all my bikes later today :D

pit_monkey.jpg

pit_monkey2.jpg

Hi guys... just thought i'd post a pic of what i race here in the UK
a pitmonkey, cross between pitbike and monkey bike, full custom extra long frame and swing arm 19hp OO Racing Engine, handles superb.. thanks for looking

pitmonkeybanner.gif

Latest posts

Back