Mini Motard Tyres What Brand's are there

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reco750

Reaction score
hey can anyone help with Mini Motard Tyres What Brand's are there and what size's are they called mini motard tyres or are they scooter tyres they use

Thanks
Reco750

Last edited:
there are many types some are road scooter tyres kendas are the tyre that most people start with but they are very average with the grip they can generate these can be got as cheep as $10 a pair secondhand. then there is the other end of the scale like the dunlop TT92's these are mini gp tyres and the STICK but cost $100ish per tyre, can be orderd through any decent bike shop the distributor is a company called ADFAST, they can be dificult to get because when they come into the country the sell out fast. michilin bopper is an ok tyre from what I have seen but not cheap and not as good as tt92's. I have used continental twists but didnt like them $55 each. Innova slicks are good value and can be got through small wheel deals in petri brisbane.

Saber
PS: if you want a pr of kendas I have some that you could have for $10 only had a few track days on em

there are many types some are road scooter tyres kendas are the tyre that most people start with but they are very average with the grip they can generate these can be got as cheep as $10 a pair secondhand. then there is the other end of the scale like the dunlop TT92's these are mini gp tyres and the STICK but cost $100ish per tyre, can be orderd through any decent bike shop the distributor is a company called ADFAST, they can be dificult to get because when they come into the country the sell out fast. michilin bopper is an ok tyre from what I have seen but not cheap and not as good as tt92's. I have used continental twists but didnt like them $55 each. Innova slicks are good value and can be got through small wheel deals in petri brisbane.

Saber
PS: if you want a pr of kendas I have some that you could have for $10 only had a few track days on em

Cheers mate for that info this is gonna help me out heaps, i might get back to you for them tyres

I havnt had a chance to try v rubber so I cant comment on them, do you have a model number for them I THUMP? and maybe where to get them from? price?

Saber

I have heard they are good posibly beter than TT92's but aparently dont have the life span of tt's. I belive mild to wild are the stockists of them, but I did hear last sunday that they are having trouble geting them.
Get a Pr let me know how they go then I might get a Pr lol

Saber
PS: they also cost more than TT's I belive

I havnt had a chance to try v rubber so I cant comment on them, do you have a model number for them I THUMP? and maybe where to get them from? price?

Saber

I'm not a tard rider so I cant really comment from personal experience on the slicks except from what I have heard but if their anything like their dirt tyres then they would be good. I usually get tyres ordered in from AMX here in Melbourne but Mild to Wild were selling Vee Rubber's a few months back.

Here's a couple links that I remember seeing about them

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/tech-talk/18358-new-rims-tires-full-race-slicks.html

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/mini-classifieds/19654-vee-rubber-racing-slicks.html#post187146

Latest posts

Back