Mini Motards

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keen to start up Motard we have track up here in tville just curious cause I will be riding dirt and Motard how will ciniworxcxz 175 go been a Linkage setup

I'm keen to start up Motard we have track up here in tville just curious cause I will be riding dirt and Motard how will ciniworxcxz 175 go been a Linkage setup

one of our members 'londin' has the revMX set up for tard, i had one session on it and it was awesome, personaly a bit high for me but handles quite well.

Ah sweet thanks ah with bit of modding it can be lowered a bit now just have to wait for them to come in

theres no modding involved, dropping the forks down the tripples a bit, but that doesnt help the rear. thats just for my liking, i started on a crf50 style and love it, in the middle of a rebuild at the moment, running the same frame cos im comfy on it.

A few guys down here in Melbourne were testing the lxr for motard and it turned out to be rubbish. It requires alot of work on the rear shock to enable it to perform well or heven have some stability about it, as the initial movement of the linkage was to soft and fast. Most have settled with the mid size klx frame, But Pete [nocrf50here] has proven that a ccrf50 frame can hold its own against anything.

Yeah as Matty said, if you plan to race, 160 is the limit, but otherwise there is nothing to stop you running anything you want as long as the track you are riding at allows it. We ride with the big motards sometimes and some are on ktm 610's and RSV 550's.

Yea I plan to race it at the moment I race on a ktm smr 450
So wats best bike suited

Latest posts

Back