mini ramp.....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zak

Reaction score
a while a go i built a mini ramp for my 50 using wood from a mini skateboard ramp that i was spose too build but didn't cos my parents wernt keen for all the hurt kids. after my friends seen the mini bike ramp they ask if i could build the half pipe at there house. its taken about 15 hours but im finally done. its made in 7 parts so its semi portable. got most of the wood for free so its cost me about $600 between 4 of us i recon it would be upwards of $3000 in material if i were too buy it all..it turned out better then i ever imagined. i dont no if anyone on hear is keen on skateboarding but have a look if ya want an tell me what you think.
DSCN0272.jpg

ramp1.jpg

ramp-1.jpg

ramp2.jpg

Last edited:
Bloody good effort mate
you should see if you can sell them for a profit lol:p

looks like fun mate, are you going to use them to jump off or not?

Bloody good effort mate
you should see if you can sell them for a profit lol:p
haha yer i did think bout it but for the amount they wood cost too build in materials plus labor it wouldnt realy be worth it cos you could probly get a metal one for the same price. theres nothing like a good wooden mini ramp tho. the shape is a copy off leedy mini.(if anyones been too perth) and they copyed it off cherokee which is the first skatepark i ever went too but had too close down cos of lack of business from all the free concrete parks coming up. so it brings back memory's ahaha

looks like fun mate, are you going to use them to jump off or not?
narr just as a half pipe ay. you could probably get my mini bike ramp, put it behind and jump in too it on a pushy but the roof clearance is too low.....

omfg these are the best size especially undercover and AT YOUR HOUSE!!!

They are good because they are challenging but easy at the same time (for skating anyway)

i used to skate way back in the day. got really into it. but too many injuries so i started pushie riding a moto riding lol... now i get hurt more hehe.
sweet mini ramp mate

i use to skate, but my brother snapped my deck in half and never bothered to get a new one, instead i got my bike:D

that thing would be nice to ride on, half pipes are keen for 50's
do you hit up halve pipes on ya fiddy hills??? i seen a guy on a racing crf worth like 10 grand the other day at carine... looked scary as... not for me. but it would be good too see what ya could do if ya had pegs on..

man.. i so wish i was u right now lol' that mini ramp looks sweet as , makes me wanna run to your place and skate it right now lol

Back