mini riders rating

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah matty i know how but its not as bad as it sounds...everyone down here does what i said occasionly and its a town full of riders so when it comes down to it the locals dont care it just a bitta noise for @#$%'s sake but if peaple wanna say it gives a bad name for bike riders then yeah i agree in most cases...not this one tho

nah matty i know how but its not as bad as it sounds...everyone down here does what i said occasionly and its a town full of riders so when it comes down to it the locals dont care it just a bitta noise for @#$%'s sake but if peaple wanna say it gives a bad name for bike riders then yeah i agree in most cases...not this one tho

aight yes, that may be the case but its still illegal.. im not gunna start a shit fight, or even be involved in one.. but.. post shit about you riding streets on a no rego'd mini and ya gunna get flamed. its as simple as that. we (im speaking for the general of the forum) love riding minis (some are more what we call addicted) but the streets isnt the way.. all it accomplishes is a lot of pissed off people in the neighbor hoods, cops called, cars hitting people on pittys, meh i wont continue lol

I live on the mornington peninsula and people do care... even If you dont do anything wrong you get given a mouth full, or they come out on the dirt road with a lump of wood even when you have rec reg.

Couple of years ago I got ran off the road on my skate board and I gave the dude a mouth full he got out and was trying to belt me, a 16 year old???? I'm 19 now.

When motorized scooters and minibikes where leagal I had a dude hit me when I was riding/abused, I was 13-14 at the time.

The other day I got yelled at for riding in an old paddock on private property, I slowed right down and went wide around the guy and he still had a go at me, didnt say much when he got to the top and there was like 7 of us all 19-20 year olds.

Its because so many yuppies live down this way now, my family have lived down here for generations and its changed alot, its just the fact people hate motorbikes and motor anythings with a young dude riding ontop of it.
You can run a chainsaw next to someones fence all day but if you start your bike they get all agro, my cousin is not allowed to even start his bike on 2 acres the neighbour took him to court multiple times, he didnt even ride much.

So your dammed if you do and your dammed if you dont when it comes to laws reguarding Pitbikes.
End rage.

Its because so many yuppies live down this way now, my family have lived down here for generations and its changed alot, its just the fact people hate motorbikes and motor anythings with a young dude riding ontop of it.
You can run a chainsaw next to someones fence all day but if you start your bike they get all agro, my cousin is not allowed to even start his bike on 2 acres the neighbour took him to court multiple times, he didnt even ride much.

So your dammed if you do and your dammed if you dont when it comes to laws reguarding Pitbikes.
End rage.

my street is becoming the same slowly because its such a sechluded street the yuppies want to buy in but cant hack the noise but hey it will take alot of work to stop me

As long as you ride in daylight hours (7am-7pm) and your pipe doesn't exceed 96db (I think...) you can ride on your property all you want. There's nothing your neighbours can do about it :)

If your mate got taken to court he was doing something wrong.

As long as you ride in daylight hours (7am-7pm) and your pipe doesn't exceed 96db (I think...) you can ride on your property all you want. There's nothing your neighbours can do about it :)

If your mate got taken to court he was doing something wrong.

My cousin was all sweet followed all the rules, did nothing wrong, and the prick just kept taking him to court at first he was only allowed to ride at certain times but he took him to court again and now he isnt allowed to ride at all, some free country we live in.
So my uncle and cousin got the mower, whippersnipper, chainsaw etc etc out and started next to the fence on some yard cleaning.

I have seen this neighbour and he is truely a scum bag, complains about everything and anything, and my cousin is a good kid follows the rules.

What is reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.

Reputation may be positive
reputation_pos.gif
, negative
reputation_neg.gif
or neutral
reputation_balance.gif
Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the reputation icon in the relevant post
reputation.gif
. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation. If negative reputation is disabled then it will not be displayed in this form. You may not give reputation for the same post twice.

How do I know what reputation I have received?

You can view the reputation that you have received in your User CP (User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral. Your total reputation will be shown as series of reputation indicators in your posts and profile. The more positive your reputation, the more positive icons will be shown. The more negative your reputation the more negative icons will be shown.

How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.

What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and

Found this on the site. Thought to post it.

Latest posts

Back