mini riders stickers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd have to be real silly to punish you for it :p

Maybe Tim, but you like most people have seen these threads before about site stickers. The point is that Miniriders.com is a registered trademark, thats all im saying.

If you want to do something like that, do it the right way and talk to the admin/owners first.

It's more to the point that we don't want crappy stickers being made up.

We will soon be redesigning the MR logo. After that point the policy might change when we have a kick ass new logo.

Oh, and it will be the members that will be desiging it. Stay tuned on that one. ;)

It's more to the point that we don't want crappy stickers being made up.

We will soon be redesigning the MR logo. After that point the policy might change when we have a kick ass new logo.

Oh, and it will be the members that will be desiging it. Stay tuned on that one. ;)

yeah because the above sticker is a prime example of a crappy sticker lol.

Hope the logo is updated and stickers small and large are printed because I used to put sticker on people at ride days so the tracks owners knew who was there for the ride day and also then I could keep track of who I had and hadn't spoken to ha ha.

all i wanted was the website address in matchin font... i agree with ya when ya say copyright cos end of day i can get in s#@t... hope ya design a good one.. less is more hopefully sumfin like ya shirts..

I was thinking a car size www.miniriders.com and small 25cm sticker of the same in holographic and then 2 other small designs of like a bike outline with miniriders logo. Then just like one that you can only get from ride days thats pretty small and just says "I support the sport - miniriders"

I was thinking a car size www.miniriders.com and small 25cm sticker of the same in holographic and then 2 other small designs of like a bike outline with miniriders logo. Then just like one that you can only get from ride days thats pretty small and just says "I support the sport - miniriders"

Great idea's Rach and I was thinking something very similar.

We will get some more idea's closer to running the comp. ;)

I love the nac nac over the map of oz ... I know I designed it but it's still my fav.

The point is that Miniriders.com is a registered trademark, thats all im saying.

If you want to do something like that, do it the right way and talk to the admin/owners first.

I can't find the Registered trademark in the Australian database. Maybe that is somethign the Owners coudl look at... Get the words 'miniriders' 'minirider' 'mini-riders' 'miniriders.com.au' registered in multipul classes both word and image that cover future mechandise and logo changes. Then you can force people to pull crappy designed sticker off cars and bikes and t-shirts.

I can't find the Registered trademark in the Australian database. Maybe that is somethign the Owners coudl look at... Get the words 'miniriders' 'minirider' 'mini-riders' 'miniriders.com.au' registered in multipul classes both word and image that cover future mechandise and logo changes. Then you can force people to pull crappy designed sticker off cars and bikes and t-shirts.

and who would force it?? the police, a fireman , a doctor, a bricklayer, maybe the trademark police ?? :banana:

The new logo will be designed by everyone. It will be a comp. Time for something fresh to go along with the revamped site.

It's actually copywrited Barnes. ;)

We don't want to go to the measure of forcing people to take down stickers etc. That's a bit full on. lol. It's more making sure there are no really bad copy's floating around.

Once we get the new logo going we will look at the stickers again and possible other merchandise. I still have 20 shirts left for sale which is the money for more merchandise so feel free to buy one if you want new merchandise sooner. :banana:

I think this thread has had it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back