mini riders...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yelloww proX

Reaction score
hey all, is the mini riders forum dieing??
when i first signed up on here at this time( 8.00pm ) there would be around 30-50 people on at once, i no i might get shit thrown at me like " no its just other have better lives then sittin on a comp" its just my thought k guys

dam as soon as i rote this topic up about 15 people singed in lol

What? This forum is dying?

Well, thats it for me ... I'm outta here! LOL

i rekon it is it use to bee heaps bettah heaps of intresting stuff just my opinon hope it dosent offend no one

yeh im with u jamie...hmm what can we do to make it funner??
im sorry if i affend anyone for this topic**

Last edited:
No the forum is not dying, most of the members above the age of 18 have a life. They can't be on here 24/7! However, im only 15 so im on here 24/7 :D

No way will this forum ever die, Ill keep it going as long as i can keep my fat going.

PJ you know how long that is.

yellow prox uve been a member for like a month and u say its different how would u no?? jaimies been a member for ages

i believe there is alot of younger people on here and alot of us older people cannot be on 24/7 im usally on most nights after i finnish work to check up on pots and stuff.

it's all part of the great cIrcle! people come, People go, some have to work others have to be educated! & every now & then we stop pose'n & go for i ride!

the day no1 is on miniriders is a good day! coz every1 will be out doing not just talking!

The best way to get a forum goin off is to have more pictures and interesting discussions, most of the topics lately seem a little pointless. If someone post up some riding pics(not just pics of a bike doin nothing) reply to it and you will find more ridin pics will get put up.

yeh, half the hreads these days r just 2 bagg ppl, lol. some people just don't like 2 spend their life in a chair and not out hanging with mates!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back