mini sx SHEP TRACK!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
went through shep on me way home today and got some pics of the track for ya

here goes

P120309_1601.jpg

P120309_160101.jpg

P120309_160102.jpg

P120309_1602.jpg

my sentiments exactly mate

she might be a bit tight on the midsize but there's some good sections there

I want this track!!! How do we get to ride it??? Is this track open on weekends?? whats the go???:D

they shep track is good as but realli onliy for stock 50s they midsize bike well find it tough i hope they talk the blue stone off coz if u come off it hurts

is this track ridable during week and to the public?
im so ready to slap tyres on and go ride this track

ohhh wharrrt thats sick . not relly what i expected but looking good. thank you very much coolmodee appreciate it mate :D

hell yeah! its gunna be on! look forward to seing what the southside boys do to the place! No doubt it will be totally proffesional! exactly what our sport needs!

like donkey kong bradster

i got a bit of footage from franga if ya need it i'll through it on a disk for ya and bring it up to shep

see ya there

looks good ....I rekon they'll get Simmo in to clean it up a bit before hand ay Cooly

sick! We are doing a Vid up on Franga tomorrow... Does any one have any Pictures they can send us we need them for some reports we are doing!!1

also any footage post down to 89 cimitiere st launceston 7250 and we will use it in the DVD if you can help that will be muchly appreciated!!!

thanks guys

Brad

Hey Braaap.com.au I have some pics from franga if you would like some?

So who is going to Shepparton? Looks like it is going to be big - they are going all out! we even got text messages and emails from them this year....very proffessional!

Hey Braaap.com.au I have some pics from franga if you would like some?

So who is going to Shepparton? Looks like it is going to be big - they are going all out! we even got text messages and emails from them this year....very proffessional!

Yeah minigirl Brad is frothing for photos of franga ....he needs em yesterday :D

so email him some and you'll make him very happy :D

Make sure you supply your tag/name as they will make the paper:cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back